What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

Poul

Juniors
I purchased my semifinal ticket (England v New Zealand at Suncorp Stadium) this morning.

PAX number 36,740

Reading "between the lines" from previous games, I would reckon this should translate to a crowd of at least 32,000.

brendothejet

First Grade
so brisbane will get more than sydney and the host nation is playing in sydney... ??

Well firstly that is not guaranteed, nothing has happened yet.

And secondly, Sydney has supported this tournament better than QLD has.

Qld was asked to bring a crowd to 2 games that didn't feature australia and failed miserably. The game with Australia they could only pull 16k.

Sydney, and NSW has had many more matches with only one featuring australia and we have clearly come to the party.

I'm glad brisbane is on track for a good crowd, but its not hard when they only have to turn up to the semi final and final.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Well firstly that is not guaranteed, nothing has happened yet.

And secondly, Sydney has supported this tournament better than QLD has.

Qld was asked to bring a crowd to 2 games that didn't feature australia and failed miserably. The game with Australia they could only pull 16k.

Sydney, and NSW has had many more matches with only one featuring australia and we have clearly come to the party.

I'm glad brisbane is on track for a good crowd, but its not hard when they only have to turn up to the semi final and final.

Thanks for pointing out that my comments were no guarentee, if i could predict guaranteed results I would win powerball every week and be too busy in brothels to post on forums...

Secondly check your map of australia, as Sydney is a City much the same as brisbane and Queensland is a state much the same as NSW... If you think the crowds at WIN ,Bluetoungue, Parramatta have been good u r on drugs...

Saying that I am watching Suncorp at the moment and I predict 22000, (ps this is not a guarentee you can not return this comment for a refund), which is somewhat disappointing...

Next Weeks Powerball numbers 5 12 14 25 32 (28)

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Playing the Australia v PNG game in Townsville on a Sunday night was criminal. Whoever organised that should be shout.

The game would have sold out on a Saturday night for obvious reasons.

The scheduling of this tournament has been pathetic.

Brutus

Referee
I purchased my semifinal ticket (England v New Zealand at Suncorp Stadium) this morning.

PAX number 36,740

Reading "between the lines" from previous games, I would reckon this should translate to a crowd of at least 32,000.

Unfortunately only 26,600 approx.

pcpp

Juniors
Only 26k for tonights game (with 36K Pax).

Yak says theres 28,000 tickets around for tomorrows game which would probably mean around ~20,000 in actual attendance.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I think this has been mentioned, but who the f**k thought Sunday nights would be good for crowds... This week with games on Fri and Sat would of been awesome,,, Obviously it was a Ch 9 decision, who then turned around and bent RL over and f**ked her in the ass, question is if Sunday is so good why is final on Sat... ??? Colin how much are u getting paid for this $400 k ....

MsStorm

Bench
I think this has been mentioned, but who the f**k thought Sunday nights would be good for crowds... This week with games on Fri and Sat would of been awesome,,, Obviously it was a Ch 9 decision, who then turned around and bent RL over and f**ked her in the ass, question is if Sunday is so good why is final on Sat... ??? Colin how much are u getting paid for this $400 k ....

You have summed it up better than anyone else...even with the swearing...its more effective:lol:

Latest posts