What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keira Knightley is sexiest female star of all time

brandell

Juniors
I can't believe what byou guys are saying Knightly is easily the most beautiful woman in films. She has the innocence factor, the soft british accent and the body of a goddess. :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Johns Magic

Referee
aphelion said:
She's cute, but she's got no boobs. They had to digitally enhance her on the promo posters for King Arthur.

As for sexiest ever...yeah right :roll:

I'd hit her, and she is hot.

But her rack is non-existent

Johns Magic

Referee
Rhona Mitra

AliG17.jpg

rhonaphoto3.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
not too bad johns magic.
She is a cross between :
Daphne Zuniga
Catherine Zeta Jones
Brooke Langton

hrundi99

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Rhona Mitra
I'm not a fan of the fake boob thing.

Keira's ok but a bit thin.

The girl on OC is too thin.

My favourites are Christina Ricci, Winona Ryder, Natalie Portman (skinny but strikingly beautiful), Drew Barrymore and Scarlett Johansson.

~bedsy~

First Grade
girvie said:
Johnny Depp is second sexiest male in fifth.
uumm that doesn't make sense, his is second sexiest male in 5th?
I would have picked him at No:1 ;-)

Latest posts