What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly gorrrrne

roboshark

Coach
Sff have a link whereby it says we have parted ways with Albert Kelly...I'm pretty disappointed tbh

Someone smarter than me can post the link. I dunno how to do it on my ipad

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So he has pretty much gone MIA?

Fair enough grounds if nobody can find him...hope your ok alby just don't hang out with Malcom Naden

Madsharkie

First Grade
EXCLUSIVE: Cronulla playmaker Albert Kelly has been given indefinite leave from all duties with the football club in order to address some off-field issues.

Kelly is still contracted to the club, not having been formally released from his three-year deal tying him to the club until the end of 2014.
The 20-year-old has not been seen at Sharks training for over a month, after being granted time off to deal with his off-field demons.
Kelly’s disappearance comes after he was charged with resisting arrest, offensive language and failing to comply with a move-on order in Port Macquarie in November last year, while away watching his girlfriend play touch football.

Earlier that year in June, he was in trouble with Miranda police for an off-field incident at Northies hotel where he was charged with assault.
The promising playmaker experienced a frustrating season in 2011 after breaking his leg in Round 7, however despite being limited to nine appearances last year he was re-signed by the club.
Originally from Kempsey, the cousin of superstar Greg Inglis, has also parted ways with his manager.

When investigating Kelly’s disappearance, nospam11.com.au contacted his former agent Steve Gillis, who knew nothing of the situation, having terminated their agreement late last year.
Cronulla are not short of playmakers, having signed Todd Carney and Jeff Robson at the end of last year while Chad Townsend and Wade Graham are also at the club.

Madsharkie

First Grade
The above article was dated today 12/3/12.
I honestly hope he's just having a break and we haven't lost him.

Posted on Souths forum that they have picked him up!
Shame we never got to see anywhere near his potential before offloaded!
I'd say we'd all be spewin if we werent so rich in halves!
Souths could end up with their Sandow back!

roboshark

Coach
Will come back and bite us on the arse....and nothing worse than with those absolute MerKins souffs

They are the MerKins of all MerKins....cunoverjoint

webShark

Merrit all over again...

Don't panic. AK has nothing. Merritt scored heaps of tries in NSW Cup. What has AK ever done? More like Matt Wright (punt him too) than Sandow

If you can't Hold a place in the current back line you have nothing. Can't think of a back (other than Presto) that I was sorry to see go (Beau Scott included) and of course Matt Rogers.

There are ex Sharks all over the NRL (like Dane Neilson). Can't keep them all.

Last edited:

Madsharkie

First Grade
I just hope he stays true to his form and doesn't start showing some of his promise elsewhere...

Latest posts