What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kemp should start

Breathingfire

Juniors
Of all the suggestions put forward on this forum to get us out of our attacking slump, this wins hands down as being the most ridiculously geniused of them all.

We have the best winger in the comp on one side and an absolute terminator on the other, who has been denting the line more than anyone else in the entire squad. You want to do away with one of them for a little rat that has been struggling in reserve grade?

The issue will not be solved with a winger. We need halves to create opportunities on the back of good go forward and some centre's who are capable of putting something on the end of good lead up work from the halves.

Saintsified

Bench
Of all the suggestions put forward on this forum to get us out of our attacking slump, this wins hands down as being the most ridiculously geniused of them all.

We have the best winger in the comp on one side and an absolute terminator on the other, who has been denting the line more than anyone else in the entire squad. You want to do away with one of them for a little rat that has been struggling in reserve grade?

The issue will not be solved with a winger. We need halves to create opportunities on the back of good go forward and some centre's who are capable of putting something on the end of good lead up work from the halves.

clearly u have no idea, he looks good enough for me, if he can recapture the below form then yes he needs to be given a go, not much doing now in attack, we were lucky we even scored v panthers.

Years Team Pld T G FG P 2007–2008 Brisbane Broncos 28 20 0 0 80

Breathingfire

Juniors
clearly u have no idea, he looks good enough for me, if he can recapture the below form then yes he needs to be given a go, not much doing now in attack, we were lucky we even scored v panthers.

Years Team Pld T G FG P 2007–2008 Brisbane Broncos 28 20 0 0 80

If we use your logic, then Willie Mason should be playing for Australia because he used be a good player a few years back. Unfortunately, what someone does years earlier amounts to nothing if they aren't doing now. Clearly you have no idea.

Saintsified

Bench
If we use your logic, then Willie Mason should be playing for Australia because he used be a good player a few years back. Unfortunately, what someone does years earlier amounts to nothing if they aren't doing now. Clearly you have no idea.

HAYNE 2009, HAYNE 2012 SAME THING THEN, But gets into NSW on reputation....watch Kemp fly in higher grades, poor kid would be depressed playing for cutters...lets agree to disagree, but he will play first grade sometime this year and he will perform well.

gypsy

Bench
Kemp would give me less worry on the wing than vidot. I don't think Vidot is in our top 17 in all honesty. Goodwin has played plenty of wing as well.
Vidot just has too many massive errors in him. For a team struggling to score, could do with someone more reliable.

Saintsified

Bench
Kemp would give me less worry on the wing than vidot. I don't think Vidot is in our top 17 in all honesty. Goodwin has played plenty of wing as well.
Vidot just has too many massive errors in him. For a team struggling to score, could do with someone more reliable.

exactly and i honestly believe kemp is that man

Minh

First Grade
I wouldn't mind seeing Kemp get a run, he was an outstanding player I used to be in awe of his skills. I think the "collapsed lung" injury he suffered at the Warriors really set him back. I think it was a collapsed lung or something like that.

MattYg1

Bench
Our biggest problem is our spine at the moment... Hornby and Soward arent the most creative players, this we know and for the past 4 years had it not been for Boyd we wouldnt of been as capable in attack as we were. Rein also is not exactly all that crafty, he can be but he is more of a bulldog style of hooker in that he is a real rough nut, Cameron King (if he gets healthy) should help in this area. That still leaves us with how we use Morris.

Morris is playing well at fullback but is being used like Boyd which is not his go at all...

it wouldnt matter who we have on the wing - Vidot was a try scoring machine in 2010 with the Raiders and we all now Nightingale can find the line - if they dont actually get the ball its a redundant point.

If you ask me we have Kyle Stanley playing centre which we all know is a waste, he should really be playing more of a second ball player in the backline movements with Morris being the man he usually links with (inside or out). Why waste his ballplaying ability totally in the centres. This is why we looked a little more dangerous in the Panthers game towards the back end when Kyle came in and got himself more involved.

After watching the Panthers game properly the way I see it we have the players to create something but they are either confused out there and it will take more time then we would like to gel OR they are being coached the wrong way by Price, and i wouldnt imagine that being the case.

Dragonwest

Juniors
Kemp got owned in the air over here in the Perth trial, was dominated in the tackle when he went for scoots and made a couple of errors. Unless Vidot shifts to centre I think we should continue with Vidot on the wing as a work in progress.