What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kennedy officially at Manly

Southernsaint

Staff member
Good news for Newcastle, getting a large injury-prone wage off the books - are you watching Mr Doust??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Good news for Newcastle, getting a large injury-prone wage off the books - are you watching Mr Doust??

Cheers,
Ben S.

bwahahahahaha oh come on, those 5 games barret plays every year are worth his oversized contract :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope he proves that prediction wrong Chicken Hunter cause he is a quality player and is exactly what Manly needs, along with NSW and Australia, which he would among the first picked for if fit....

Would be a shame to see his career be remembered as the injury prone bloke who went to Manly for big bucks, only to play a handful of games...

Earl

Coach
Manly have now signed 4 backrowers in the last month; Kennedy, Menzies, Harris & Watmough.

Who gets the bench spot?

Macca

Coach
Harris is on the bench this week so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out.

Canterbury

Juniors
me and my mate from school still sit together and have a good laugh how last year some people were saying ben kennedy could be the difference between nsw and qld

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Happy Gilmore

Juniors
It's a decent buy really, sure he's injury prone, but the reason he is, probably because he gives 110% each time he plays, doesnt mind a bit of mongrel.

Earl

Coach
McSharkie said:
Harris is on the bench this week so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out.

Your an idiot. He is on the bench because he is coming back from Injury. The guy played City/Country so obviously you not the rocket scientus tyourself.

Earl said:
Manly have now signed 4 backrowers in the last month; Kennedy, Menzies, Harris & Watmough.

Who gets the bench spot?

Menzies has played a bit of centre lately, may be a more permanent move in mind?? If they don't buy a top centre soon, I am guessing this may well be what happens

t-ba

Post Whore
Earl said:

Who gets the bench spot?

We have recently signed Brett Stewarts brother Glenn who is being Groomed as Beavers Replacement as well. We are also in Negotiations with Phil Morwood (Premeir league player. Voted the best Overall Premier League player of 2002 or some such...) and Luke Williamson. There's Nathan Tutt too :lol: .

I imagine it will be a starting three of

11-Watmough (Better than Harris and an 80 minute player)
12-Kennedy
13-Beaver

With a Bench of

16-Harris
17-Luke Williamson (can play everywhere but the back three and prop)

With a PL combo of

11-Moorwood
12-Tutt
13-Stewart

Latest posts