What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards gone.

Angry_eel

First Grade
How dumb are these guys seriously. I Don't know what his salary was but I would assume it was 200-300k. Surely, you can Uber it everywhere or better still hire a driver when needed.

I liked his character and running.

Bazal

Post Whore
Being from New Zealand would he have played for NSW or QLD do you reckon?

Hard to say.

Under the Tonie Carroll rule, he'd play for QLD. Under the James Tamou rule, he'd play for NSW.

But under the Karmichael Hunt rule, he'd play for QLD.

Maybe he could just play for the home team every year

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Hard to say.

Under the Tonie Carroll rule, he'd play for QLD. Under the James Tamou rule, he'd play for NSW.

But under the Karmichael Hunt rule, he'd play for QLD.

Maybe he could just play for the home team every year

Couldn’t be bothered searching for it, but pretty sure I read an article where he mentioned he wanted to play good enough to be considered for NZ.

But I am pretty sure he would have played for either QLD or NSW if they asked!’

Chipmunk

Coach
Kenny had enough chances. His resume now is closely aligned to Todd Carney. if Todd Carney is persona non grata, then so should Edwards.

His departure begins what should involve a bit of a cleanout of our current squad, followed by reinvigorating the squad with high calibre new recruits and some juniors.

Bring on 2019.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sad to see him go, he was given a lot of chances

Was hoping he would have changed for the better this season and become an eel for life

All the best Kenny

ash411

Bench
Stuff like this is exactly why he had to go. I loved his on field passion and intensity, the energy he would give the players was great, but this off field stuff is just too much.

At some point you have to say enough is enough.

All the best Kenny, clean up your act. At least if you head to the UK they won't care as much if you're a merkin off the field.

Dibs

Bench
Kenny had enough chances. His resume now is closely aligned to Todd Carney. if Todd Carney is persona non grata, then so should Edwards.

His departure begins what should involve a bit of a cleanout of our current squad, followed by reinvigorating the squad with high calibre new recruits and some juniors.

Bring on 2019.
Hey look who’s not sulking anymore

Latest posts