What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards

Eelpout

Juniors
Does anyone know if we would have benefited cap wise from Terepo and Edwards' misdemeanours? What I am asking is if instead of just fining the players, would we have terminated their contract and worked their fine into a new one?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If we terminated their contracts they immediately became free agents, susceptible to better offers from elsewhere. So I highly doubt it.

Also, you don't get cap relief when players are injured or suspended. It's why you have a squad of 25 players plus second tier.

Eelpout

Juniors
If we terminated their contracts they immediately became free agents, susceptible to better offers from elsewhere. So I highly doubt it.

Sounds plausible though, right? Kenny accepts the penalty and they simply place a new contract in front of him that is the same yet 30k less per year. I'm sure he wouldn't sit in the room and wait for the original to go through the shredder and proceed to run out a free man.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I think Ive watched that Wigan warriors tweet about twenties times trying to work out what had happened. Best I can work out (from that tweet) the vision shows he raised his hands up once right at the end.
It’s not a great clip , is that what they are trying to show?

Gronk

Staff member
I think Ive watched that Wigan warriors tweet about twenties times trying to work out what had happened. Best I can work out (from that tweet) the vision shows he raised his hands up once right at the end.
It’s not a great clip , is that what they are trying to show?
Fans were punching on after the bell. Players were signaling the crown to cool it, but Kenny went rogue and egged them on. Vision shows his own team pushing and shoving him for dumb act. Earlier he dropped the knee into the ball carriers head.

Kornstar

Coach
Fans were punching on after the bell. Players were signaling the crown to cool it, but Kenny went rogue and egged them on. Vision shows his own team pushing and shoving him for dumb act. Earlier he dropped the knee into the ball carriers head.

None of the vision is good so it is really hard to understand the context and what he did.

Also the vision of the knee is pretty average, the douche slowed down the vision to make it look like a serious knee incident. I’m not sure there’s much to that either.

Seems like a witch-hunt for an easy target.

Maybe if the people in the crowd could behave like civilised human beings we wouldn’t have any focus on the players doing anything wrong. As a society we certainly like to blame the wrong people for the perpetrators actions.....

Latest posts