What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KEVIN HENDERSON?

popman

Juniors
Hi Guys,
Kevin has just signed for my Superleague club Leigh Centurions in England. I know he hasn't started that many games for you but can any of you supply any info on how you rate him etc and do have any photos of him for my website, I would appreciate it. Thanx ;-)

Johns Magic

Referee
He was actually one of my top 3 favourites at the club, despite being in 2nd grade.

He tried his heart out, and always puts in. He is a bit of a workhorse, who is willing to put his body on the line. He made lots of great dummy-half runs.

Unfortunately he is not the most naturally gifted player in the world, and that is what let him down. He doesn't pass the ball much either.

I would have loved to see him stay at the club, as he could be an asset on the bench. His enthusiasm was great.

He'll do a decent job for you guys i think.

Do you know if he will be playing centre or back-row?

RABK

Referee
bad loss imo. i was at the game against the roosters were we lost by 40. he along with tilse were easily our best that night including bedsy and tahu etc. he's a hard runner and goes looking for action. good centre prospect for ur club.

popman

Juniors
Leigh are just re-building their squad for next season so its a bit early to tell, however we think he'll play centre as we already have some decent second rowers.

Thanks for the quick response. ;-)

We've also signed Craig Stapleton from the Eels.

roopy

Referee
he has a big heart, but no skills to speak of. He is a winger IMO - he won't pass the ball, but he will make hit ups like a prop, which seems to be what they want from wingers these days (to take pressure off the forwards).

Misanthrope

Staff member
Go Leigh! My favourite ESL team for some time now, even though they weren't ESL yet. I knew they'd eventually do it!

popman

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
Go Leigh! My favourite ESL team for some time now, even though they weren't ESL yet. I knew they'd eventually do it!

Cheers mate ;-) You can check us out on the official website on www.leighrl.co.uk or checkout where all the fans log onto on CLICK HERE

Look forward to seeing you there.

Latest posts