What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Kingston - You deserve a wrap!!!

Fathead

Bench
He is a better player than MK. The team is faster and more threatening when Kingston is on the field.

planeteels

Juniors
i agree fathead... the team momentum goes up a few notches when kinga is on the field, as good as MK is, I'm not sure he is the solution YET.

Some people have said to leave him as an impact player off the bench, I'd much prefer Kinga to start the game and get the guys going forward from the get go rather than getting him on to play catch up footy.

Inferno

Coach
Good to see him kicking on.

He looked to be playing within himself at the sharks, leaving the playmaking duties to Noddy, but he showed glimpses of brilliance every now and again.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I remember watching him in a trial at the start of the season his passing game was ordinary, but after watching later on for Wenty he played awesome, so didnt surprise me he got a crack in the souths game. I must say though he really sparked them in that game, and has done well ever since. Will certainly be a danger for the Tigers on Monday night, they tend to be a bit lazy around the rucks.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
gee a week is a long time in this game isn't it?

both him and Robo are playing to their worth but it appears when ever we lose they join Lowrie in the hate basket.

I think Kinga has stepped up and doing very well as is Robo and the fact that they're in important positions playing important roles but getting paid moderate wages is a credit to both of them.

Nature of this board. I personally was shocked and please at signing him to a contract. He is a quality hooker and provides us with some spark.

I think some on this board would prefer we just keep promoting young players rather than pick up quality players from other clubs and so they jump at any chance to knock players that are in front of juniors they like. In this case Anthony Mitchell has been prevented from NRL by Kingston so the agenda is formed.

Latest posts