What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Locke - Naughty boy

Micistm

Bench
Not exactly murder but still a Silly Boy.Hopefully will pull his head in and focus on the footy

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Made of glass
Out of form
Cheeky on twitter
Now this.

Am i the only one thinking we should maybe punt him in favour of the Fish?

vvvrulz

Coach
I used to be surprised at his maturity in the '11 season, but the silly twit in him was just waiting to blossom.

Skinner

Coach
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu now I'm pretty sure that Nobby could spring for a cab anytime. The boy is due to become a dad and he's out of control.

I'm pretty sure some of the Northcote Old Boys need to deal to him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Needs a change, pretty obvious, we love our kiwis.

Chop.

You have to man up Matt.

Flanno, make the call.

I now see Kevin wondering around Wanda....

Kids will love it.

Lossy

Juniors
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu now I'm pretty sure that Nobby could spring for a cab anytime. The boy is due to become a dad and he's out of control.

I'm pretty sure some of the Northcote Old Boys need to deal to him.

Maybe Gene Ngamu could pay him a visit? Gene's upbringing would of been similar, and he's well placed to put the KNOBster straight on missed opportunities in league.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Outstanding from Scurrah here, "we will look at the circumstances"

All pretty cut and dried isn't it ? Not allowed to drive, and he was driving

Lossy

Juniors
Outstanding from Scurrah here, "we will look at the circumstances"

All pretty cut and dried isn't it ? Not allowed to drive, and he was driving

I'm not so quietly hoping that Wayne comes to work one fine February day in 2013 to find his belongings in a box and Jim Doyle in his chair.

I'm sure he's done a fine job with the corporates, but now the Warriors have announced their Underpants Gnomes plan they need someone like Doyle to ensure there's a Step 2. I don't think Scurrah is that man.

That and he looks more and more like McIvor every day.

TheDMC

Bench
Apparently the incident happened 5-months ago, in May; wonder when Locke told the club?

Akkerz

Juniors
What the hell is going on with Locke. He's not a kid & he risks opportunities other young guys can only dream of. I suppose it's our fault.. we took him from zero to hero & stuck him on that pedestal.

It seems that the respect / mana that we keep hearing about relating to certain coaches & senior players is only BS. We haven't seen too much respect lately.

Izz

Bench
I used to be surprised at his maturity in the '11 season, but the silly twit in him was just waiting to blossom.
As much as some fans on here say that Cleary did a terrible job with Locke, i think Cleary managed and coached him very well.

Last edited:
So is this his third arrest now

drink driving
driving without a lisence
sexual assault or whatever it was when that chick gave him a hummer in the car

Get rid of him immature lil shit

Latest posts