What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Locke

Micistm

Bench
I agree that John was playing alright, but people are blowing it out of proportional just because no one was expecting anything from him. Talking of playmaking since Seymour we have scored over 20 points every game and before that while John was there we had two wins where score 12 and 13 points and a win against the Roosters thanks to Locke.

Don't get me wrong John went pretty well but Seymour is the better options.

PS He has laid on more try assists than John.....and has a better kicking game. You could actually argue the worst part of his game is his defence with 34 missed tackles in 8 games which Ozbash rates as his best:crazy:

Totally agree, although all that injury stint has been a shame, if Maloney/Seymour had been going the whole year we may have a pretty snazzy combo there. But IMO Seymours getting better by the game and we are getting our full team at the right time

ozbash

Referee
if Maloney/Seymour had been going the whole year we may have a pretty snazzy combo there.

correct, but it didnt take john and baloney very long to 'click' and I reckon that combo should be perservered with next year.

tkr

Juniors
While I think Issac John is going to be a great asset to the club in the future, I think the Seymour / Maloney combo will get us into and, hopefully, through the finals.

BTW - Thanks Meth. This is one of the funniest threads in a while.:D