What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin 'What do we do with you' Naqaima

1qaz

Juniors
The first try was Rochow's fault. He missed the tackle on Packer so Mullen, Gagai and Uate all had to go in causing the massive overlap.
Uate just need some quality ball to get his confidence back up. He does too much one out running which resulted in his injury yesterday. Same thing happened to Gagai in round 2. He got injured running it one out.
The both of them aren't getting any ball so they resort to running it from dummy half. It's not what you want from your two most dangerous players.

chinorocks

Juniors
He's often caught being lazy when he's going for the ball on kick returns, he just jogs and shows no urgency at all. He still does some good things, but I just don't think his attitude is fully there at the moment. It's mainly a confidence thing, I know that. You're probably right about dropping him to NSW Cup won't help him. Personally, I think he misses a guy like Craig Sandercock who was not only a good friend of his, but believed in him back when he had a lot of flaws in his game. He put a lot of time and effort every day into helping Uate become the best winger in the comp.

Best winger in the comp does play for the Knights but it ain't Aku.

Jono078

Referee
So apparently Kev would be happy to stay here and I was just thinking, could we convert him to a centre?

I'm not positive, but he strikes me as a similar build to Michael Jennings. I'm sure he would have picked up some ball playing skills playing fullback and with his pace and footwork he could turn into a handy centre?

Jono078

Referee
And replace Gagai or Joey Leilua?
BJ.

Thought that was the obvious. If he can perform close to like a Michael Jennings at centre then it's a very clear cut decision.

However in reality I think maybe it's too late for that position change. Just throwing it out there if we were to keep him and make use of his talents.

Latest posts