What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Khoder

bartman

Immortal
Mundine
Sonny-Bill (unless they are "just friends")

Nasser is not a registerent NRL player agent, so technically he manages no-one, in terms of players. He's more "svengali" type... Yoko Ono, or that papparazzi guy that was dating/runing Britney Spears, if you will?

fowlster

Juniors
Mundine
Sonny-Bill (unless they are "just friends")

Nasser is not a registerent NRL player agent, so technically he manages no-one, in terms of players. He's more "svengali" type... Yoko Ono, or that papparazzi guy that was dating/runing Britney Spears, if you will?

:clap:

The Yoko Ono of the NRL....

Abz

Juniors
Can I have a list of people that Khoder manages?
All I know are those 3. SBW, Mundine and Solomon. After this latest development, I don't think we need to worry about Khoder managing anyone anymore :lol:

Nook

Bench
Its a funny little gang isn't it

Mundine - dogged his club by walking out
Soloman - dogged his club by walking out
Sonny - dogged his club by walking out

Williams, the latest installment of the anti-role model for indigenous/Polynesian players.

F-1-11

Juniors
Mundine gave up his title so Kessler wouldnt smash him.
Haumono wont fight anyone decent.
SBW ???????????????

Karmawave

Bench
Maybe Sonny has his own Gabrielle Pleasure Machine waiting for him in Paris like Solomon did in London? :lol:

Nook

Bench
0,,6055545,00.jpg

Khoder "The Pleasure Machine" Nasser

Vicious

Bench
He`s no good, he has caused many arguments between Mundine and his own father and it`s quite ironic that he was also the one who caused a big rift between Anthony Mundine and Solomon Haumono, who weren`t on speaking terms for a good 5 years despite them being growing up as the closest of friends (virtually brothers) throughout their childhood. I`m not sure how they again have become close and Khoder Nasser now even manages Haumono, but he (Nasser) is nothing but a con man who had nothing and leached off Anthony Mundine to make a career for himself and is now doing the same with Sonny Bill !!!

Tipster

Bench
He`s no good, he has caused many arguments between Mundine and his own father and it`s quite ironic that he was also the one who caused a big rift between Anthony Mundine and Solomon Haumono, who weren`t on speaking terms for a good 5 years despite them being growing up as the closest of friends (virtually brothers) throughout their childhood. I`m not sure how they again have become close and Khoder Nasser now even manages Haumono, but he (Nasser) is nothing but a con man who had nothing and leached off Anthony Mundine to make a career for himself and is now doing the same with Sonny Bill !!!

Those were just publicity stunts

Engine

Juniors
Lol...when the "Khoder Posse" walked down the street for that SBW payrise meeting, they reminded me of the zombies from "Thriller".

bartman

Immortal
Didn't Weilder say on the roast Khoder had been receiving calls from players looking for improved contracts?
And that was just a publicity stunt as well. Weidler angling to be on the Nasser payroll, and cruising close to being considered surplus to 9's journalistic needs, I'd imagine?