What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Khoder

Karmawave

Bench
Weidler clearly got the interview tonight on the proviso Mundine's fight was promoted.

Weidler promoted it himself in the introduction with Nasser, who proceeded to promote the fight as well before answering the first question.

It's a disgrace. Both of them.

I've never seen a circus like it.

fred_knight

Juniors
total set up, weidler is a tool, and so is Khoder..circus is the right word.
I joined the Danny weidler is a d&%khead group on facebook, fitting title

Vicious

Bench
Those were just publicity stunts

No they weren`t. I know a lot of what they do are pulicity stunts, but plenty who are close to Mundine believe that Khoder Nasser has farked his career. Love him or hate him, he is a very good boxer who has been wasted fighting fighters that don`t progress his career for the past 3 years with Khoder knowing full and well that it was easy money, but wouldn`t do anything to fulfill what Mundine really wanted to try and achieve in the sport.
The Mundine - Haumono rift was very real and much to do with Khoder shafting anyone and anyone for his own financial gain. It`s really surprised me that Haumono is now in his camp, but I suppose as he is coming to the end of his career he is thinking that he just needs to make fast money any way he can !

What about that hissy fit in resposne to MG's comments? What a clown. Hey Khoder Bin Laden everyone in Australia thinks SBW is a dog and the same goes for you, Mundine and Weidler. MG is dead right.

Navjot

Juniors
Its like Weidler is working for these grubs as there personal p.r. machine, every time mundine ,sbw, or khoder have something to say old dummy weidler is always close at hand, hes so two faced and mg saw it first hand on the roast and let him have it.

Navjot

Juniors
The only people who go to the fight is to see mundine lose or at least the majority, they prob want to witness it first hand.

PJ

First Grade
Stay away from Channel 9 and the SMH until they punt Weirdler as well.

Put it in writing and let them know why.

abpanther

Staff member
Soon he's gonna become like the NFL agents (e.g. Rosenhaus, Postons) where teams don't want certain players because of the agents that represent them

Engine

Juniors
I think even Khoder is sh*tting himself by tring to distance himself from being sbw's manager.

Moffo

Referee
khoder was very nervous and on the defensive in that 'interview'

he knows he is f**ked. if the law don't get him something else might

torpedo

Juniors
Danny Weirdler and Khoder must be in bed together after that stupid ridiculous interview at 6pm...Fair dinkum who is this bum and if he is not registered as an agent then why are they speaking to him?

Once Dead

Bench
Haha, yeah, Khoder probably got them involved in the film clip for Mundine's song, PLATINUM RIDER ahahhaha

league

Juniors
good on the man, SBW is too good to be earning only 450 000 a year.

I know Khoder personally, great bloke.

League is a dying sport, and you all know it.