What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicking Game

The first half our kicking game was worse then ever, id ont know if Kimmorley and Dykes were trying to outdo each other.

Kimmorley's kicks Mini has to move about 1 metre blocks with foot and picks up.

Kimmorley on last kicks out on full by about 3 yeards.

Dykes, is kicking in general play Mini, catches on the full.

Dykes when should have sent ball wide kicks striaght over dead ball line, and then when he shoudl have kicked on 5th, runs from dummy half.

2nd half with the breeze, kicks still going dead, not once do we trap Roosters in goal, to back it up our chasing team, struggles to stop Mini making ground.

Inferno

Coach
I'd say that was definately the difference between the 2 SSB8. If we had their kicking game I'd say we would have won by 8.

newman

First Grade
The first half tonight was the worst by any sharks team I can remember, and that includes a 70 point demollition. The kicking tonight was woeful. At 18 all we had three attacks on the line.as much as 12 minutes to go. All three times we treked it from our own line, surely logic dictates that we nurse the ball into the ingoal and force a dropout? Not f**king once.

The only positive I can pull out of it was our increased metreage on penalty line kicks. Thats it.

I want someone to answer me this question seriously.... Im not a stat man.

How many repeat sets from kicks have we had this year?

b_shark

Juniors
First half WAs woeful but for Chooks to be only up by 16 with how bad we actually were gave hope

Card Shark

Immortal
Our short kick game offered SFA.

In the last 20, it was desperately needed but it failed dismally.

Latest posts