What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidwell could be out for the season!

Mr Saab

Referee
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay reports on 2GB that Kidwell has tripped over at home and could be out of the yr with a torn ACL.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A lot of his play the other night was very uncharacteristic. Tonga put him on his backside twice from memory, some basic errors and falling off a few tackles... was there anything wrong with him before tripping over at home?

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
Are you taking the piss?

I dont take the piss when talking about league.
Ray Hadley reported it on his show.
news should break soon about it in all forms of the meda i suspect.

Brutus

Referee
Please don't let that be true Saab.

We know how Hardley likes to jump the gun with anonymous emails, so hopefully that's all it is.

The Bunnies can't afford to lose Kidders!

Mr Saab

Referee
No, not at all.
I dont have the chance to.
I just turned it on there from 2UE and 2 mins later he reported it.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The ramifications are enormous to say the least. We can cover it personnel wise to a degree, Stuart to start, Gulavao onto the bench. But he is the heart and soul of the team. Massive, massive loss if true.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Redfern Oval must of been built on top of some sort of ancient Aboriginal burial ground. Such is our luck.

i reckon it aint true, he would of had to fall down a flight to stairs not once but twice to tear an ACL, maybe twisted ankle, but i find that really hard to believe

and with hadley reporting it, its even more unlikely that is true

brendothejet

First Grade
thats a real shame for the game of rugby league....at club and international level.

If only New Zealand had a second professional side playing in an elite competition to draw more players from for the ANZAC test and end of season tour....

m0j0

Bench
Look for the Bunnies to apply to the NRL to have all their games moved until later in the season so all of their players can take the field.

IF its true, and it is ligament damage, i doubt it would be the ACL, probably mild medial ligament damage and probably only out for a month tops

hadley probably wanted to draw in the media more.