What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran Officially Signs With Warriors 1 Year

Lambretta

First Grade
So Foran still hasn't been ratified by the NRL?

Will the Warriors have glorious cap space come the start of the season?

Incorrect

Coach
If you can believe Andrew Webster at the SMH, it's certianly no fait accompli that Foran will be playing for anyone in 2017...

It would be great to see Foran back playing footy at some stage, but there's a long process ahead if he's to be registered for next season.

The integrity unit this week sent Foran a raft of questions. He is yet to respond.

Parramatta are watching the matter closely. Expect fireworks of New Year's Eve proportions if Foran is cleared to play.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket...-its-fascinating-reading-20161019-gs6b4s.html

Aragorn

First Grade
So Foran still hasn't been ratified by the NRL?

Will the Warriors have glorious cap space come the start of the season?

Jesus mate, you're really reaching aren't you?

This was taken last week at Warriors HQ.

By all accounts, a good work out was had by Manu & Foran.

manu5_620x310_620x310.jpg

betcats

Referee

This was taken last week at Warriors HQ.

By all accounts, a good work out was had by Manu & Foran.

manu5_620x310_620x310.jpg

Apparently they had a bench off and foran pulled up well short of his PB, he was later spotted accepting a brown bag from short pudgy man with dark hair.

Aragorn

First Grade
Apparently they had a bench off and foran pulled up well short of his PB, he was later spotted accepting a brown bag from short pudgy man with dark hair.

And in that brown bag was a sandwhich. The short pudgy man was actually a teenager from subway deliverying the order. Foran tipped him $5 and said "same again next week"

But hey, dont stop the facts from you telling a good story!!!

Lambretta

First Grade

You may have misunderstood me

If the NRL doesn't ratify his contract - the Warriors will be left with the cap space his non signing will leave

Personally, I hope the NRL ratifies his contract and he plays again - but that remains in doubt at this stage

jaseg

Juniors
According to some fans, they've already offloaded a few b graders so yeah, they'll be fine.

When those "b graders" include Hurrell, 2 NZ internationals and 2 guys on ridiculous tier 1 contracts (Lousi & Palavi - thanks to Bell/Scurrah for those ones) and the team has signed no other players... yeah, they probably should be fine.

:)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
so he only benched 150kg? Remember reading about his efforts at manly hitting around the 160kg mark which is phenominal for someone less than 90kg

Perth Red

Post Whore
If a RTS/Foran/Johnson/Luke spine doesnt win shit in the next few years, I don't think NZ should be allowed to play Rugby League anymore.

Cant win a comp without a strong pack. Need at least one hard head motoring prop and an attacking second rower. Amazing spine warriors now have but if they aren't given a platform from the pack they will be nullified. Unless Kearney comes up with a whole new way of playing that takes the comp by surprise which I doubt.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cant win a comp without a strong pack. Need at least one hard head motoring prop and an attacking second rower. Amazing spine warriors now have but if they aren't given a platform from the pack they will be nullified. Unless Kearney comes up with a whole new way of playing that takes the comp by surprise which I doubt.

They should keep starting matulino on the bench, worked really well for them this year

Tommy Smith

Referee
I don't care how good the spine is...

Stephen Kearney needs an abacus to count to 10 so how the f**k is he supposed to coach the Warriors to a Premiership?

He gives Mary a run for his money as worst coach in the game.

I don't care how good the spine is...

Stephen Kearney needs an abacus to count to 10 so how the f**k is he supposed to coach the Warriors to a Premiership?

He gives Mary a run for his money as worst coach in the game.

You remind me of Marty McFly. He went back to the past and managed to get back to the present. However your version of McFly is that you never made it back from the past with your opinion about Kearney. Judging him on the woeful Paradoesntmatta team he had back then is just apples and oranges. But please continue to diss at your own expense. You may get a surprise in 2017.