What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorely - Legend

grandorient

Bench
Hi Guys, hope you don't mind me posting in your forum, and especially being quite late from SOO3.

Kimmorely's performance at the SOO was nothing short of first class. I couldn't belive the number of tackles, and important tackles at that, he was involved in. His leadership around the park was also first rate and in my opinion he is the form half in the NRL today.

Saints should have got him a couple of years ago from the Sharks, when we had half an opportunity.

But never mind it didn't happen and he is playing great for you guys (as is Ennis) week in and week out. A true lynch pin.

Doggies going great this year, coach, the above two and the team in general, all playing as a unit. Idris, one of the finds of 2009, a great centre and is already being touted as Origin material for next year. However, time will tell on that one and he is only young, but in my view will be one of the form centres over the next few years, big future ahead of him.

The heading of this thread - Legend - well I think Kimmorely is playing some of the best football of his career right now.

Good luck guys, may see you in the finals.

GO

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gawd, imagine a halves pairing of Noddy and Soward :crazy:

brokendigit

Juniors
GO - don't go coming back home until you've scrubbed down thoroughly & de-loused. A swine flu jab might be in order too.

Latest posts