What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley OFFICIALLY gone to the 'Dogs

Smartman

Juniors
Its a great signing IMO.

Kimmorley kept Joey out of his favoured position in origin and test matches in the past so he does have talent.

Cant blame him that hes been coached badly by Raper and Sticky at the sharks.

Welcome aboard Noddy.

Mr Saab

Referee
Its a great signing IMO.

Kimmorley kept Joey out of his favoured position in origin and test matches in the past so he does have talent.

Cant blame him that hes been coached badly by Raper and Sticky at the sharks.

Welcome aboard Noddy.

My god

Peoples...look up the word denial in the macquarie dictionary and you will see a picture of smartman.

He kept joey out of his position mainly cause of Noddys dad (Chris Anderson)
Noddy 2002 aint nothing like Noddy 2008/9/10

Vossy

Bench
its a beautiful day

this day has been 7 years in the making..we are finally cancer free..the anchor is gone and now dump his arse in premier league , make him suffer a smashing every week..

best thing to happen to us since well...um since ever!..

now for him to kill off the dogs..

any dogs fan that thinks he is a great signing needs there heads checked!

BWNB

First Grade
its a beautiful day

this day has been 7 years in the making..we are finally cancer free..the anchor is gone and now dump his arse in premier league , make him suffer a smashing every week..

best thing to happen to us since well...um since ever!..

now for him to kill off the dogs..

any dogs fan that thinks he is a great signing needs there heads checked!

It would have been better if he left for the dragons.

DeeGan

Bench
I think its an excellent signing. The Dogs need an experienced halfback who will provide them with solid performances on a week-to-week basis.

Ignore the unneccessary and fad-like abuse of Noddy, he's still a good player and this move could do wonders for him.

Someone with a clue enters the debate.

The day a club signs a premiership winning halfback with Origin and Test experience is a good day. A good signing.

Some players will never escape criticism no matter what they do. Matt Orford is another. Braith Anasta. Brett Finch. Kimmorley, despite his age, is still a match winning halfback.

Raider_69

Post Whore
So the question is, if by some miracle, barrett goes to canberra, or elsewhere, who plays half for the sharks?

FTR, i think its a good signing for the dogs, Ben Barba to me looks a year maybe 2 off being a good FG'er, Noddy will be a very good fill in player between now and then. He's solid as a rock, not the genius he once was, but imo, very dependable

Vossy

Bench
It would have been better if he left for the dragons.

live with 2 goons fans..one of my brothers and my dad..the noddy to the dragons to kill off your club..didnt work..the "a change of club would bring the best back" response was all i got....no fun at all..giving it to the dogs fans has been by far, much more fun

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Good signing for the dogs. Will bring some stability to the roll at the dogs.

Kimmorley will always have one thing over the sharks and there fans...... at least he has won a premiership

Inferno

Coach
So the question is, if by some miracle, barrett goes to canberra, or elsewhere, who plays half for the sharks?

FTR, i think its a good signing for the dogs, Ben Barba to me looks a year maybe 2 off being a good FG'er, Noddy will be a very good fill in player between now and then. He's solid as a rock, not the genius he once was, but imo, very dependable

We did ok towards the end of last year after Noddy went down.

Bird I think will definitely be moving to the halves and we've got Seymour, Green and Kearney who can slip into the halves as well.

Rather stick with those guys than spending 400k on an injury prone over the hill player.

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Joe Williams has only signed with the Dogs for the remainder of 08 so I assume that will probably happen.

Yet another bloke who looked like a world beater in Flegg but hasn't been able to cut it in the NRL.

I actually think that Kimmorley will go alright at the Dogs. At least he will organise your team, which the current ones don't seem to be capable of on a weekly basis.

NC
He will organise the Dogs to play Shiiit football. He also again will have a first year coach that won't stand up to him, just like Raper didn't. Ricky had the balls to get rid of the rust. The Dogs can blame Chris Anderson for this stuff-up........... Dogs?.................Nope, ........doggone!!!!!!!!