What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kimmorley seen in port macquarie

Quigs

Immortal
Since 73 said:
My ol' granma would turnover in her grave if she heard you speaking like that Quigs.
Although she was a trifle deaf - especially when I tried to sponge a tenner off her.

I remember your Ol Granma, she always wore her hair up in a bun.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
OKAY HERE WE GO AGAIN.......

(Timing pause)

It must of been just after Kimmorley left the Port Macquarie Bakery because I saw him outside of the local Hardware Store.

I pulled into the the parking space right next to him and I immediately recognized the Nodd.

I noticed he had some files in his hand but he looked despondent... as his front near side tyre had deflated. He stood there scratching his head with his free hand. I thought to me-self ... why would a bloke contemplate using files to change a tyre.

Me being the backward type as I got out of the car I said, "gidday Nobby, been hardware shopping?"

He said, "Yeah went looking for bargains and got some files" He prodded his hand holding the items in my direction. But he avoided eye contact and just stared down at the deflated tyre.

I said, "Flat Bastards"

"No" he said, "only one tyres flat".

He then wandered back into the Hardware.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
When I went into the Hardware the first thing I noticed was that one of the staff had painted Nobby into a corner with questions about George Roper.

I could see by the look on Nobbs face that he had been nailed.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
They were applying the blowtorch Quigs?

It was a gas really... but then I thought poor bastard.... he has suffered enough........ geeze no more nails.

And the bloke interrogating him was a real silicone

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
Good to see he didn't give them the brush.

I knew the bloke who had cornered Nobby, his a friend of a friend, his name is mathew....

So I thought I'd do the right thing and I said to Mathew, enough is enough, leave Nobby alone....

Nobby looked at me and said "Is Matt finished." "He is trying to take the gloss off my career"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

nogigtoobig

Juniors
Well funny you mention the hardware store , i know a freind of a friend who overheard nobby at the the traffic lights in prt maquarie, he said he looked like he was trying to direct the traffic but had no idea, 4 car pile up was reported on the news all vehicles had front row damage with no straight edge, he overheard constable roper ask him what were you doing and where were you going ? apparently his ply was, i was on the way from the bakery to the hardware store cause i heard a rumour that the club had no bread in the bread box cause they aint got no dough so i thought i'd try to fillagap but on my way i saw the lights were out and nobody was home, i tryed to direct the traffic but they got nailed constable ropers ply was its plane to see I'd say your screwed but it sounds like a game plan i'll cement with your story if you keep sticky out of mine, He then asked the constable for a pen, i wheely need to burrow it so i can square up a deal with good old plumb bob i'm meeting him at the hardware store in the chook wire department.

woodn't know if its true just what i heard and if it's true i'll take dyna and bolt out for a look.

nogigtoobig

Juniors
freind of a freind in port maquarie said he last saw constable roper eating ice cream and looked glassy eyed on the rum and raisin a toast just chillin out.

Quigs

Immortal
Went back at lunchtime, just to check if the little guy was alright.

Found lil Nobby in the DIY Picture Frame section - he was just hanging around. He looked blank.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Small world, I was there that day.
I went straight up to let him know how guttered I was about the 10 straight, but he took off like a rat up a drainpipe.

Since 73

First Grade
Noddy then walked straight into the Port Macquarie Medical Centre carrying his training kit.

He passed a kid who called him a drip before a couple of nurses started needling him about his poor form, and asking him was going to the Rorters like sleeping with the enema?

Just then the Doc came out and looked at his training bag before asking, "Is that ball flat?"
Noddy replied, "Just about, but me good one's hanging okay."