What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley to play lock?

redbacks back

Juniors
A strong rumour doing the rounds is that if our current halves do the job in coming weeks, then Kimmorley will be moved to lock when he returns from injury. Personally I think its worth a shot.

redbacks back

Juniors
Surely said:
Great a 6, 7, and 13 who cant tackle

I'd suggest that Vagana will get the nod at 5/8th in coming weeks, and Kimmorleys defence isn't too bad. I guess they have to try something, otherwise they will be playing in front of immediate family only.

samshark

Juniors
What a load of sh*t.
Someone is having a lend of you.
Kimorley to play lock. Could you imagine that. Its comical.

I heard another rumour that supercoach was going to ask his father to make a comeback for the sharks if we didnt start winning some games.

redbacks back

Juniors
For those that don't understand the meaning of the word rumour:

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.
  2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.
If you don't understand the meaning of the word unverified, look it up in the disctionary!

Barrowmundi

Are you serious, covell a possibilty to play 5/8..................there would be at least 6 other people in line before that happened!.....ffs

Inferno

Coach
Kimmorley would make a sh*thouse lock.

He barely makes a halfback and the only possible spot for him in the side apart from Halfback, is hooker and even then he would be behind kingston and Latu.

beekershark

Bench
Geez redback, that you even repeated that little gem of "mail' on here is seriously concerning, the fact that you don't dismiss it as farcical and never going to happen casts serious doubt about your judgement IMO.

imasharkie

Coach
redbacks back said:
A strong rumour doing the rounds is that if our current halves do the job in coming weeks, then Kimmorley will be moved to lock when he returns from injury. Personally I think its worth a shot.

redbacks back alias nullasharks2

redbacks back said:
For those that don't understand the meaning of the word rumour:

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.
  2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.
If you don't understand the meaning of the word unverified, look it up in the disctionary!

Righto dickhead, I think you're confusing the word 'rumour' with 'humour'.

hu·mor (hyū'mər)
n.
1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd.

etc

Lightweight.

Latest posts