What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
ryles is the best prop going around at the moment, agrre with me or not, his frustrated and needs a coach like bennet, ashton sims claimed the difference between the broncs and saints is saints training is like a walk in the park, the broncs training is just full ofintensity

Quigs

Immortal
red and white for life or .uck off now.

How shall we .uck off o'lord. .... Give us a sign.

By the way young stg666, I have some wonderfull memories of playing on the Pambula international sports complex.

Mind you it was 29 years ago. Had a slope of about 1.5metres if my memory serves me correct.

Arrh great times indeed. It was around the time Pancho coached ..

Group 16 and endless memories.

Now back on topic.... how shall we .uck off?

Cheers
Quigs

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Hmmmm....I wonder if Lance Thompson's decision to retire, and talk now of Ryles moving across to the SCUM are connected in any way? Maybe a deal has been done between them? Thompson is now a player manager looking for new clients, after all....
If so that makes both of them F***ing traitors who we're better off without.

THOMPSON STILL IS A TRUE DRAGON THAT GAVE 101% EVERY TIME HE PLAYED IN THE RED AND WHITE

NOT LIKE THE ASSHOLE OFFICALS THAT FORCED HIM TO GO.

IN THE REAL DAYS OF THE ST GEORGE DRAGONS THAT WOULD NEVER OF HAPPENED

FRANK FACER MUST BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE

Ribs

Bench
Ive had a change of heart.

Sign Kimmorley for 100 bucks a game and make him play for Helensburgh for the rest of his miserable career.

MightyRedVee

Juniors
well if ryles goes to the scum must only mean a replacement for next year like hannant i would doubt that moron doust would agree for the mercenery garden gnome coming over and if thats the case they can have ryles and throw in doust for free cause i wouldnt even watch a dragons game little less go to watch the gnome play for the dragons.

grandorient

Bench
F**kin Sh*t,

I thought I was the only one who thought Kimmorley is a dead loss.

Makes too many mistakes, can be slow and indicisive some of his kicks in general play atrocious.

Mind you he doesn't mind to tackle.

Can someone explain how he has been half for the Origin series so bloody often.

GrandOrient

Ive had a change of heart.

Sign Kimmorley for 100 bucks a game and make him play for Helensburgh for the rest of his miserable career.

Don't you like Helnsburgh?

I want the Toxic Gnome gone as much as the next but I wouldn't wish him on anyone in the NRL with exception of Rusty's Rabbits. They truely deserve him.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Kimmorley at the Dragons is needed as much as keeping Doust on as CEO of the club.

If those 2 are needed I have an alternitive.

Steady Eddie as halfback and Mr Magoo as club CEO.

Yes it's a joke just like this thread and what our football team has become.

How could the mangement of the Dragons even consider a hasbeen like Noddy Nobody.

Quigs

Immortal
Kimmorley at the Dragons is needed as much as keeping Doust on as CEO of the club.

If those 2 are needed I have an alternitive.

Steady Eddie as halfback and Mr Magoo as club CEO.

Yes it's a joke just like this thread and what our football team has become.

How could the mangement of the Dragons even consider a hasbeen like Noddy Nobody.

Its the karma Biker, its in the vibes.... yeah feel the vibes.

Our loss could be your gain.

Noddy might be the gifted one who leads you and your people to the promised land. Well..... it might not be the promised land ... but I guess you blokes would probably settle for a homeground.

And if you are looking for someone that can throw an inside pass, then by crikey you've got your man alright.

Cheers
Quigs

This talk of Kimmorley has to be scuttled as soon as possible.

If he plays for St.George I will lose my freakin mind.

There is no way that he is better than Soward.

The fact this is being spoken about gives me the sh*ts.

This is embarresing to the club to be considering this and should be knocked on the head.

Vossy

Bench
you guys should be excited to see kimmorleys attacking game that got him his rep honours..he can lead his team to an average 13 points a game and still win..and the forwards will make plenty of metres off kimmorley's greatly executed inside passes

i will even pay you lot to take him, he will do wonders for a new team and we will say thank you to him for letting us move into the future

i may actually feel sorry for you lot if you end up with him.....