What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorleys chances of a permanent first grade spot next year.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There is definite talk of take overs at the Sharks.

3 poles dont fit into one hole .

1 will be going.

Green, seymour or kimmorley.

I wonder how their contracts read?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Green and Seymour can be the halves pairing, Kearney at the back, Brown and Anderson/Neilsen on the wings, Covell and Pomeroy in the centres.

Although if we stick with Brown at the back, perhaps Kearney and De Gois could be the hooker rotation - guaranteed dynamism from acting half for the full 80.

millersnose

Post Whore
hmm lets see

a state of origin halfback who when injured hs team was in the top 8 and since have only manages 1 win in 8 games...by a point...

jc155776

Coach
you have no f**ken clue millers.

we have averaged 1 point more a game.

its obvious he was the anchor!!!!

millersnose

Post Whore
hey we could get another one of those "who does ricky prefer at halfback" threads

and watch as the forum geniuses tell us their inside stuff like this year ...how dykes was the prefered half and all that

and then watch in facination as they tantrum while we are in the top 8 with noddy playing and then waffle how great it is when we are near the spoon after he gets injured

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Kirk Reynoldson is an interesting issue and an interesting clause. needed 15 games to activate certain parts of the contract.
I wonder if that is a standard entry on sharks contracts?

I would imagine Buster would have that in his(along with drinking grog clauses) & I am pretty sure the Dykes offer would have had one as well.
So the UK would be pretty enticing in favor of a possible drop in pay, with so may competing for the same position. To go into next season injured or partially fit may sway Buster to ask for a release & get a guaranteed big pay packet in the UK. perhaps even a 3 year deal.?

Fin

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
So the UK would be pretty enticing in favor of a possible drop in pay, with so may competing for the same position. To go into next season injured or partially fit may sway Buster to ask for a release & get a guaranteed big pay packet in the UK. perhaps even a 3 year deal.?

You sure that's on the cards reefy? Last I heard (from a pretty reliable source close to the team) Buster had been told he'd start the year in the #7. Not to mention after the game the other week, he was interviewed on tellie and said he'd definately be here next year.

Or have things suddenly changed again?

cheese

Bench
Jeeze reef ...Hearing that hurts.

If we were to lose seymour after what he has shown in the last few weeks, it'd be prestonesque.

Notice how good he was able to play outside Dykes?! ... He was a two touch Tanya outside noddy

If he was to stay, it might be with a #6 carrot, but i'm sure he remembers just how f*cked kimmorley made him look. He went from star recruit, to Engadine dragon in the space of 2 games.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Surely Noddy is the only one we'd consider farming out.

Perhaps Seymour's good form has finally driven some sanity into Ricky's thinking ...

Green should be an absolute keeper, he is a vital part of our future post-Noddy (whenever that happens to be) ...

millersnose

Post Whore
you miss the point spidey

he is a halfback who isnt kimmorley

of course these guys will talk him up

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
and sharks supporters continue to grow in spirit with the absence of Kimmorley.

Despite the love in of an odd few, the spirit in Sharks supporters is finally optimistic.

spider

Coach
true millers - our record during this excellent period where we have fallen to the cellar only confirms that

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
and sharks supporters continue to grow in spirit with the absence of Kimmorley.
yes - im sure the turnstille figures for games in the back end of the year would substantiate this - lol

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Any comparison to the early years when Kimmorley & anderson arrived?
i was making point to your assertion for this year from noddy's absence

to which the crowds have dropped after the mid point of the season

Latest posts