What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

TheRev

Coach
It's very left-field, but if Gutherson was our '3rd' half instead of Marshke.. I could see how that is a tremendous boost in terms of our 2025 team.. but his price is much higher also.. it really only makes sense to me if Gutherson was our 2026/2027 half or 5/8.. sort of an upgrade on Bird, Marshke and/or Schuster.. LKT @19yrs old I think is developing in nsw cup as injury to cover for a range of players, hookers, halves etc.. maybe even centre.

I think we could do with some of Guthos attitude.. he turns 30 in a few weeks.. which is old or young depending how you look at it.. if he could play halves or centre its probably fine, I mean good halves are still peaking at 30-32..

Probably wouldn't be playing him at fullback though due to his injury rate.. though tbf he doesnt seem to have missed as many games as we all assume, hes going to finish with 21 this year also:

1724040524228.png

It all depends where Shane thinks he could play him.. for me I'm not in love with him as a signing, id prefer a 7, but if he wanted a 2yr deal, maybe even 3.. I can see the logic.. im fully supportive etc.. some risks from Parramatta though I must say to get rid of Gutho and RCG... their squad just needs a coach.