What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

blue bags

First Grade
Whispering about King Gutho Parramatta EELS
Being off loaded. Link's with Dragons.2025
Or 2026
If the fine details are sorted.
Whispering 🧐

lombard

Juniors
Wasn’t this just James Hooper saying he thinks Dragons might look at Gutherson on NRL360 last night. We only have 1 space left unless we move players on and that will be for a front rower. Next they need a back up half back. Holmes and Allan can cover FB also next year already if needed.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
At the right price he could align with us. Always admire his energy and commitment in every game. Bring added leadership qualities which we need. Still an effective player despite arguably loss of speed. Would strongly depend on price but see the fit.

CozDragon

Juniors
I don't particularly see what he brings for on the field advantage but I think he would offer a lot off the field.
He would be a very good mentor for Sloan and the rest of our young juniors coming through the ranks.

As long as we get him on the cheap, say no more than 4-500K, then I think it is an ok signing. Any more than that and I don't think it is worth it.

matPORTS

Juniors
We have one roster spot left.

Parramatta are looking to move on Gutho & RCG.

Can we:

Offer Blake Lawrie in a swap deal to get both & with some part freight also?

This makes sense - as Lawrie can go with his mate Zac, and Parramatta will need to replace RCG in their engine room.

1. Sloan

2. Holmes
3. Suli
(Left)

4. Gutherson
5. Tuipulotu
(Right)

6. King-Togia
7. Hunt

8. RCG
9. Liddle
10. Sele
11. Leilua
12. Su'a
13. JDB

14. Cook
15. T Couchman
16. R Couchman
17. F Molo

Depth =

Eisenhuth
RFM
M Molo
K Flanno
Allan
Egan
Buchanan
Finau
Matt Feagai
V Fifita
Pasifiki-Tonga
Marshcke

(not 100% up to scratch with our current list movements but imagine Flanno would be looking for similar depth quality)

BLM01

First Grade
Wasn’t this just James Hooper saying he thinks Dragons might look at Gutherson on NRL360 last night. We only have 1 space left unless we move players on and that will be for a front rower. Next they need a back up half back. Holmes and Allan can cover FB also next year already if needed.
he would be a perfect 14

BLM01

First Grade
Hooper is on our bus ATM. He is also bringing anyone on board with him. He loves his dream fed scoops that to this date.. NIL have been spot on. Flanno leaks info and uses those with hair.in the media to his advantage.

blacksafake

First Grade
2025 = hmmmmm I can see the appeal and that Gutho plays in the line

The real issue we have is solving our halves for 2026 and maybe 2025.

Gutho to 6
Flano to 7

Hunt retires ?

or

Gutho to 6
Hunt 7
Cook 9
Sloan / Holmes FB
Flano to no14 for 2025
Can’t see Gutho & Hunt working together.
Both like to run the show.
Could work with Kyle though.

Latest posts