What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

RedVee

First Grade
Dogs area started in Riverwood

Peakhurst Hawks fed St George & Riverwood United fed Canterbury.

Lugano always had soccer and rugby.
Yeah, border was the railway line wasn’t it?
Somehow they conned me that Oatley was Saints and Lugarno was Dogs, it’s right next to Panania so I wasnt sure.

TBF I haven’t lived in the area since about 1966 (4yo). We used to live at the other end - Arncliffe which my Grandmother moved into after we moved out. Dad & family moved into Bardwell Park about 1948/49. Dad first when he was released from the Army.

Old Timer

Coach
Yeah, border was the railway line wasn’t it?
Somehow they conned me that Oatley was Saints and Lugarno was Dogs, it’s right next to Panania so I wasnt sure.

TBF I haven’t lived in the area since about 1966 (4yo). We used to live at the other end - Arncliffe which my Grandmother moved into after we moved out. Dad & family moved into Bardwell Park about 1948/49. Dad first when he was released from the Army.
The border was Shestone Road where Jacques Ave and Belmore Road met

Ii had 2 mates from School that lived on opposite sides of Shenstone and both played SG Ball

Northern side Saints southern side Dogs

Latest posts