What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

Gardenia

Bench
Hahaha!. My Aunt and Uncle and cousins lived in the Hurstville area and so did I for a bit. Does that count or should I just stick to some rubbish on the topic? Hahaha!
Yeah it definitely counts DD. I remember going shopping with Grandma in Hurstville. It was a magical place back then.

I must admit we also went to Roselands occasionally which I think is Dogs territory?

Guess Hunt can go to Dogs then, wouldnt be too far from where he lives now? :p

RedVee

First Grade
Funny how the world turns.

It was my grandson’s Baptism yesterday and at the ‘afters’ one of the son-in-laws mates came over to tell me that he and his missus now live in the St George area… Lugarno. :D

They like the area very much, the neighbours are Saints supporters and he thinks he should become a Saints supporter. I told him to join Saints Leagues and come to a couple of games at Jubilee.

Dragon David

First Grade
Funny how the world turns.

It was my grandson’s Baptism yesterday and at the ‘afters’ one of the son-in-laws mates came over to tell me that he and his missus now live in the St George area… Lugarno. :D

They like the area very much, the neighbours are Saints supporters and he thinks he should become a Saints supporter. I told him to join Saints Leagues and come to a couple of games at Jubilee.
The more the merrier RedVee. Tell him the Dragons will kill it next year.

Harry Bath

Juniors
This Gutherson roomer has hanging around for 15 pages now, there is really no evidence that he will be leaving the eels and definitely no evidence that he will be coming to the dragons, the only time dragons get their player is when it is done before all the roomer and media get into a lather, the longer this goes the less likely that it will happen.

Latest posts