What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Schif leads us into Top 8

hrundi99

First Grade
It WAS a refreshing change to hear Loz talking up Canberra AND the Raiders for a change.

Just made me more fired up about the game.

reptar

Juniors
It was great to hear Loz so positive about us. You could tell he'd been very frustrated with our game the last few years, and now things seem to be turning around he seemed a lot happier and relaxed calling our game.

Bay56

First Grade
reptar said:
It was great to hear Loz so positive about us. You could tell he'd been very frustrated with our game the last few years, and now things seem to be turning around he seemed a lot happier and relaxed calling our game.

agree mate ... I've got sports ears which allows you to hear the ref and also the TV commentary ... Loz seemed to have a lot of confidence in the Raiders and in fact remarked that we dont go out wide enough but when we do we look the part (huh, just backread dubby's comments)

I think his comment was "respect the weather and it will respect you" ... to which Warrne Smith remarked "chisel that comment in stone" :lol: :lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
Sure was surpising seeing Frawley in the backrow. Rate we are going we're have all our backs playing in the backrow.

Purtell and Howell went better than usual no errors and both did good things.

yellow

Juniors
legend said:
Tilse will stay and I don't want Williams back in the side. Give me Thurling for Hodgson and everything will be fine.

Chalk is getting better with each game. I love his intensity.

yellow

Juniors
Do you have a problem with williams.Why dont you want him in the team.He has played great footy so what is your problem.I think he should be in the team each week.

legend

Coach
Williams intensity is high but his stamina and endurance is low and IMO, the side cannot afford to carry a forward like that on the bench.

Nothing personal.

aussies1st

Staff member
Agreed on Williams. Just seems to run out of steam after his first brust. If he could improve his fitness he'll be a good prop for us.