What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Sonny Bill may return to the NRL... Which club should he join?

Where should Sonny Bill play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
Once again the voice of reason Bunniesbro

Terrible examples if we're being honest. Other than maybe Green and Bmoz, the game has passed all of them by in a big way
The game has moved past J Moz? That's news to me. Soliola was a regular for a team that made the GF, Benji is still carving teams up on his day and Sutton was still very good last year. Do you honestly believe 34 year old SBW isn't at the very least an upgrade on 32 year old Mitch Aubusson?

aqua_duck

Coach
Of course he will. He'll save $5m and chances are he won't be able to field his team next year anyway. But will SBW be willing to lose that sort of money?
Wolf pack aren't playing for the rest of the super league season so I doubt he'd be getting the full freight of his 2020 money anyway and from what I read he'd be technically released from his current deal and sign a deal for 2021 with the same terms just to get around the technically of not being concurrently contracted to 2 clubs

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wolf pack aren't playing for the rest of the super league season so I doubt he'd be getting the full freight of his 2020 money anyway and from what I read he'd be technically released from his current deal and sign a deal for 2021 with the same terms just to get around the technically of not being concurrently contracted to 2 clubs

hell of a gamble though, Argyle could change his mind after it’s ripped up, especially given the state of the Wolfpack’s finances.

NewySteel

Juniors
I’m surprised easts haven’t gone to market for another hooker instead to be honest, another injury to Friend could derail their season. Lachlan Lam is doing well so far, but he isn’t a hooker.

Nevan_

First Grade
Schuey hasn't been salary cap auditor for a long time

The Roosters hired him recently to go over their books in order to prove once and for all that they’re not cheating (lol) Yeah, hiring a guy who used to play for the club and was known at the time for driving a new car from City Ford isn’t going to prove anything except the obvious contempt that they have for the rules and integrity of the competition.

jack coburn

Juniors
I thought they spent the 1.8 mill from cronk , mitchell and tetevano on josh morris.
I can't understand how you can lose no players in 2 years and yet have money left.
year before they lost a couple of reggies in ferguson , napa and matterson and paid 2 mill for crighton and bmoz. there needs to be an investigation.

The Roosters hired him recently to go over their books in order to prove once and for all that they’re not cheating (lol) Yeah, hiring a guy who used to play for the club and was known at the time for driving a new car from City Ford isn’t going to prove anything except the obvious contempt that they have for the rules and integrity of the competition.

The same club that dumped him?

Do they forget or do they leave shit out to tailor a narrative?

Q55Bg2zipOT_JNWipScC_gioC3Qe2bI5ZGmEBgfGF_8.png

Nevan_

First Grade
The same club that dumped him?

The same club that bribed Clinton Schifcofske with an end of year holiday after he lied in a judiciary meeting in order to help Brett Finch escape a ban and play in the finals series. He claimed that he intentionally contorted his body in a way that would make it seem as if Finch spear tackled him - as confirmed by Finch on the Matty Johns Podcast.

I wonder at the morality of Roosters fans (all 6 of them). It takes a certain type of person to support such a soulless, unscrupulous organisation.

Attachments

• 82A1E895-43D9-44FB-8624-90317DA93B4B.jpeg
    82A1E895-43D9-44FB-8624-90317DA93B4B.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 5

Legends

Juniors
The same club that bribed Clinton Schifcofske with an end of year holiday after he lied in a judiciary meeting in order to help Brett Finch escape a ban and play in the finals series. He claimed that he intentionally contorted his body in a way that would make it seem as if Finch spear tackled him - as confirmed by Finch on the Matty Johns Podcast.

I wonder at the morality of Roosters fans (all 6 of them). It takes a certain type of person to support such a soulless, unscrupulous organisation.
Do you actually believe the crap that you come out with? Or does the jealousy and hatred control your mind?

Thanks for the pic. Now for the matter of posting the link that illustrates your accusation. A quote perhaps. Ta.
If true, then it sucks.

Nevan_

First Grade
Thanks for the pic. Now for the matter of posting the link that illustrates your accusation. A quote perhaps. Ta.
If true, then it sucks.

The Matty Johns Podcast, July 3rd 2019. Finch’s story is about 17 minutes into the podcast.

Do you actually believe the crap that you come out with? Or does the jealousy and hatred control your mind?

I tend to believe the players who were involved with that criminal organisation you call a football club.

The meltdown over $BW going to the Roosters is an epic lol.

Even Jonathon Thurston is whinging about it.

Not that it is a surprise because he’s a born whinger.

Remember his NSW conspiracy rants.

Have these people not checked $BW date of birth?

The old guy will be 35 this year!!!!

If the Roosters were chasing CHN that’s a different story.

But $BW I’m hoping the Roosters sign him for the lol’s.

Latest posts