What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King to England??

Ice777

Bench
It's no surprise really and i was pretty much expecting him to go. While i'd love him to stay you can't really expect a bloke to stay for around half the money he can get overseas. If there's any good thing to come out of it for the Storm it's that it'll free up the money we'd have been paying him next year and whatever it would've cost us to keep him beyond that. I know they're trying to tie up Izzy for the long term so maybe this money will help do that.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
How do the Storm do it? They lose Bell, and Inglis pops up, the year they lose King, Folou pops up.

Great depth through their recruitment and feeder clubs.

Ice777

Bench
CliffyIsGod said:
How do the Storm do it? They lose Bell, and Inglis pops up, the year they lose King, Folou pops up.

His name is Peter O'Sullivan ;-)

Cranky

Juniors
You could tell that Kingy had made up his mind to leave in the way he has played in the last couple of games. He has really been busting his arse out there making great tackles and damaging runs.

He'll leave nothing out there this year.....

Good luck to him in England. Will Chambers to take his spot in 08?

Charlie124

First Grade
sour grapes? how do you figure? ill be glad to see the back of the merkin. Acts like a spoilt brat on and off the field, he might be a loss to the Storm (short term) but thats also no skin off my nose.

Ice777

Bench
TITAN1 said:
Sucked in Melbourne:lol:

Why? If a team like the Tits lost someone like King it'd hit them very hard with their obvious lack of depth. But as always the Storm will have and do have someone to fill the void so if he does go it won't be as much of a loss as some seem to think. I say and pretty much every other Storm supporter i've heard/read says good luck to him if he heads OS and he goes with our blessing. Besides, I'd be more worried about my own team if i were you knackers ;-)

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:

ANd a sh*t load of 2006 Aussie under 19s to come through next year. :D

Big Mick

Referee
TITAN1 said:
Sucked in Melbourne:lol:

Yeah sucked in Melbourne....

1. Billy Slater, 2. Israel Folau, 3. Will Chambers, 4. Anthony Quinn, 5. Steve Turner, 6. Greg Inglis, 7. Cooper Cronk...

yeah sucked in...

Some people are just ignorant. :roll:

Latest posts