What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Try ?

Was kings no try a try or not???

• Not Try

Votes: 75 40.1%
  • Try

Votes: 112 59.9%

• Total voters

Whats Doing

Bench
kia ora storm said:
Try to Melbourne...Harrigan is a tool !!.:twisted:

Na. He is just arrogant who cost a side a potential premiership together with 12 months of blood, sweat and tears for nothing.

Good one Harrigan for 2 seconds of madness and arrogance

Mr Saab

Referee
Nullajet said:
Ima......i have seen you whinge about the sharks losing games with less referee input than what cost the storm......fair go..........the GF was the worst I ahve seen for ref input having an effect on result.

people say "oh but the broncos defence won it"........hey 2 tries a piece and one storm (legit) try disallowed.........how does that figure????????

The worst GF i have watche d due to officiating!

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa....mummy make it stop. Please mummy take the rings off the 17 bad broncos.

Surandy

Bench
Whats Doing said:
Na. He is just arrogant who cost a side a potential premiership together with 12 months of blood, sweat and tears for nothing.

Good one Harrigan for 2 seconds of madness and arrogance

For nothing? We won the minor premiership, made it to the Grand Final and had the Dally M Player of the Year along with coach of the year, halfback of the year and hooker of the year. I wouldn't say that was all a waste.

Was the wrong decision made? From the replays shown on NRL on Fox on Monday night yes, clearly it was a try.

Did it cost Melbourne Storm the game? Who knows? No-one does know and no-one ever will coz Ward and Harrigan f**ked up bigtime.

Anyone having a go at Storm supporters for having a whinge, like you wouldn't be whinging just as much, or even more, if it was your team in that situation. :roll:

Nullajet

Juniors
exactly Surandy

check out Mr Saab...he pretends he doesnt give a f**k ...me thinks deep down he knows and it hurts...

Mr Saab

Referee
Nullajet said:
exactly Surandy

check out Mr Saab...he pretends he doesnt give a f**k ...me thinks deep down he knows and it hurts...

Oh yeah it reaaaaaaaaaaaaally hurts that the Broncos have won the GF.
Saddest time of my life last sunday.
You, my friend, have had 40 yrs of hurt!

Whats Doing

Bench
Surandy said:
For nothing? We won the minor premiership, made it to the Grand Final and had the Dally M Player of the Year along with coach of the year, halfback of the year and hooker of the year. I wouldn't say that was all a waste.

Was the wrong decision made? From the replays shown on NRL on Fox on Monday night yes, clearly it was a try.

Did it cost Melbourne Storm the game? Who knows? No-one does know and no-one ever will coz Ward and Harrigan f**ked up bigtime.

Anyone having a go at Storm supporters for having a whinge, like you wouldn't be whinging just as much, or even more, if it was your team in that situation. :roll:

The players and the coaches would give everything back to have won the premiership. Thats what they train 12 months for, not for awards.

So where in my thread was I having a shot at the Melbourne supporters. You need to read threads carefully before you come out swinging

Latest posts