What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston to Storm

Isurus

Juniors
Credit where credits due - well played Pogo. And yes I agree - given the quality of the opposition, it certainly made it easier for him to shine!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Bongo how can you say that a neville thats on the bench in the barter cup is better then Kinga. Time to wake up and get off your knees or book yourself into a retirement village because you are talking as much sense as Charlie Saab.

pogo

Juniors
geez snoop shark i wouldnt be pinning all my hopes on one good performance against a side whose marker and ruck defence was non existent.

he made one good dart against easts and has a loooong way to go yet.

meanwhile the chap you refer to from nz has played test match football, he only has to regain his best to be an asset to cronulla.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
geez snoop shark i wouldnt be pinning all my hopes on one good performance

Sorry to dissapoint you Pogo but im not talking him up after one perfrormance. I've watched him for a LONG time in PL but i have hesitated to give him wraps just to see how he goes in top grade. I have no doubt that Kingston WILL be the next QLD #9 and when that day comes be sure you will be hearing from me Pogo.

Meanwhile the chap you refer to from NZ has played test match football

Ummmm 1 game. You are going on like he is an international veteran. Is that the game they were so desperate for players that Nige played fullback?