What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Party Thread!!

AliN

Live Update Team
the talent has always been there, Bluey just got the mix right against the Aussies, not once but twice in the Tri-Series.

Well played to the 17 players involved, and the management. Great stuff, and the sign of things to come :)

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah!!!

Tears in the eyes of jubilation, very proud of the lads.

Rubes, Bluey, Stace (now motherf***** you can't say he hasn't won anything), Manu, Shontayne Hape, Wibby, Ando, Mots, Faiumu - f*** the whole team.

One thing, though, what was up with Awen Guttenbeil's hat?!

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Iafeta said:
Yeah!!!

Tears in the eyes of jubilation, very proud of the lads.

Rubes, Bluey, Stace (now motherf***** you can't say he hasn't won anything), Manu, Shontayne Hape, Wibby, Ando, Mots, Faiumu - f*** the whole team.

One thing, though, what was up with Awen Guttenbeil's hat?!

i saw that, he looked like Jamiroquai!!!!

Pig Champion

Juniors
Well done Kiwis.

What's the NZ media on the game? Hopefully it's the main story and front page on tomorrows papers. Is that being too optimistic?

Robster

Bench
PG mate, its likely to be the a mixture of the All Blacks Slam and of course the Kiwi's tri nations win with Ruben Wiki lifting up the trophy, great stuff :D

Dragon_psa

First Grade
The best defensive display I've ever seen from any Kiwis side. Well worth getting up early for. Awesome stuff boys!

jamesgould

Juniors
The win led 3 sports news over here, ahead of the All Blacks! Great stuff!

It was amazing, I have been waiting so long for today to finally happen!!! It equals the Knights 2 grand final wins as far as I'm concerned, as the three best sporting days of my life!

The spirit is totally back in the Kiwis after a few lean years, and man, McClennan is a mean coach, that side has got some damn good tactics to counter the Aussies - nullify them even!

I am especially happy for Kidwell and Rauhihi, 2 guys that have toiled away for NZ and in the NRL forever, with little reward when it comes to the big games. They really deserve this ...

I'm just so happy, I'll go 5 minutes forgetting about it, then it's like "Hey, we won the tri-series final today 24-0!!!" Brilliant.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Robster said:
THIS IS GREAT!! FANTASTIC!!! this has to be the best moment in Kiwi Rugby League History!!! YEHHHAA!!! ISN"T IT GREAT TO HAVE KIWI BLOOD?

Ruben Wiki your a deadset champion!!

Stacey your the legend of legends

Webb your not just a kiwi wannabe, your a Kiwi!!

Manu Vatuvai- Your the reason why Meli is gone lol

cartoon_kiwi.jpg

The Kiwis deserved to win.

1stNov2000

Juniors
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Great to see Ruben Wiki and Tana Umaga, two former teammates who helped ignite the first ever Junior Kiwi win over the Jr. Kangaroos in '92 and both players of Samoan heritage, captain their country in different codes to historical wins overnight. Bloody proud!!!

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Finally!!! Was wondering if I'd ever see this. Its truly a great day, one I'll never forget. Well done to all our guys, but special mention to Ruben Wiki, nobody deserves this more than him.

supersaint

Juniors
Well donr the Kiwi's !! A thoroughly deserved win to the team who played for each other for the full 80 mins.

Awesome perfomance to nil the Aussies I really am laughing my head off.

Superb!!!