What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Train On Squad

Brian McLennon

Juniors
Hi guys
As you know i officially release my train on squad tomorrow but i thought i would post it here first and explain some of the selections. Remember these are only players that are not playing finals footy.

Warriors

Brent Webb
Manu Vatuvai
Simon Mannering
Sam Rapira
Jerome Ropati
Rubin Wiki
Nathan Fien
Evarn Tuimavavae
Louie Anderson
Hame Lauaki
Patty Ah Van

Sharks

Nigel Vagana

Tigers

Dene Halatau
Rangi Chase
Paul Whatuira

Roosters

Isaia Soliola

Panthers

Frank Pritchard
Tony Puleatua

Rabbitts

Dave Faalogo

Cheers Bluey

Brian McLennon

Juniors
I rang Nathan and had a good korero with him and he did some korero back so hes in. He burnt his Aussie passport and is Kiwi as Webby

ozbash

Referee
Brian McLennon said:
I rang Nathan and had a good korero with him and he did some korero back so hes in. He burnt his Aussie passport and is Kiwi as Webby

cool

JJ

Immortal
wow, not only can you not spell your own name, but you can't spell the players' names...

Kiwishark

Juniors
Brian McLennon said:
Sharks

James Stosic
Nigel Vagana
Luke Covell

2 well deserved picks, James Stosic, off to the GC next year, has been a consistent 17 player and stepped up with the loss of Ross. He may not make the top 17 but deserves this recognition nonetheless.

Same goes for Covell. May not make the run-on side but deserves recognition. He does all the little things right (ala Michael Luck), week in week out, and has an 80% goal-kicking average (about 80%, it hovers). Massive boot. Matt Johns once said that he'd hate to be his dog!:lol:

Both at least deserve recognition, and maybe final squad places. They won't be out of place if they make either squads. Good players.

Brian McLennon

Juniors
A couple more players to add in the train on squad after the Parramatta and Canberra were eliminated.

Canberra

No one hahahahahahahahahahahaaha All the sh*t Kiwis play there

Parramatta

Fui Fui Moi Moi
Jeremy Jeremy Smith Smith
Nathan Nathan Cayless Cayless

Cheers Bluey

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Jarred Hayne pledge allegiance to Australia, unfortunately. The guy is a gun, I wish he did play for the Kiwis.

kiwi_man

Juniors
jarryd hayne has no kiwi blood in him, he is part australian and part fijian.
he has stated that he wants to play for fiji in the world cup but i think by 2008 he could well and truley be a starter for the aussies