What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Train On Squad

kiwi_man said:
jarryd hayne has no kiwi blood in him, he is part australian and part fijian.
he has stated that he wants to play for fiji in the world cup but i think by 2008 he could well and truley be a starter for the aussies

Well he's just been named in the Aussie train on squad

ozbash

Referee
is his dad (manoa thompson-ex auck warrior) a fijian ? i thought he was of maori descent.

Martli

Coach
Pretty sure Smith is injured.

Moi Moi's suspension may have had something to do with his omission??

dazza

Staff member
Mixmasterreece said:
4 more additions:

Roosters:
Sam Perret

Cronulla:
Sa

Parramatta:
Inu
Cayless

No Moi Moi or Smith

setaimata sa is from the roosters. is soliola in the squad or is he injured, again?!?!?!

cheers dazza

The Colonel

Immortal
Martli said:
Pretty sure Smith is injured.

Moi Moi's suspension may have had something to do with his omission??

Smith has a broken hand and has had a leg brace on for the past week or so. Maybe had some needed surgery or something.

Moimoi only has one week remaining on his suspension though. Maybe they are worried about fitness?

The Colonel said:
Smith has a broken hand and has had a leg brace on for the past week or so. Maybe had some needed surgery or something.

Moimoi only has one week remaining on his suspension though. Maybe they are worried about fitness?

isn't your mob saying moimoi is having surgery now that eels are gone

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
oh. I hope he isn't just another bullsh*t Kiwi who really considers himself an Aussie but realises he'll never play for them. Ho hum.

He kinda sux anyway imo.

ozbash

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
oh. I hope he isn't just another bullsh*t Kiwi who really considers himself an Aussie but realises he'll never play for them. Ho hum.

He kinda sux anyway imo.

dont say those things hierry thenry. you will be castigated and scorned.:cool:

Latest posts