What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi's Have Got Snowballs Chance

HAL

Juniors
I don't think the kiwis have a chance of beating a premier league side in fornight letalone the aussies.

It's going to be painfull to watch just like this years anzac test, they have simply got no match winners,no quality players aspecially in the halves there best player is no 7 from wigan and it looks like he won't be there.

i know it seems harsh but we can't kid ourselves here(benji,ben roberts,j smith,have all had a poor season and they will get picked.
It's going to be a major let down for new zealand rugby league as the warriors had a great season

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Well thats why they play the game isnt it?

Its a pretty good bet that the score will be much closer than the ANZAC test, which wasnt a thrashing either it was 18-6 after 70 minutes....

I think Kiwis will punch above weight and make it interesting!

shiznit

Coach
i remember alot of people especially the media saying the same thing in 05...
no name coach... Johns and Lockeyer in the opposing halves... hadnt won in sydney for decades...

the rest is history.....

GO THE KIWIS!!

Shorty

Staff member
A new fullback,five-eight,halfback - All of which have little to no experience with each other let alone International football...well it must be cooling down...

Shorty said:
A new fullback,five-eight,halfback - All of which have little to no experience with each other let alone International football...well it must be cooling down...

Are you referring to the kiwis or the aussies?

mattystans000

Juniors
Seriously we have an untested, never before seen halves pairing, that includes a player with no origin experience. We have a concussed fullback who was only a bolter into the origin side. Brent Kite in the starting forwards over Steve Price, why? Paul Gallen at Lock thanks to Ricky being the coach and Kurt Gidley who didn't really stand up in the origin series. We do have a good three quarters at least and a few good forwards in Smith, Civoniceva, Crocker and Price.
But really the Kiwi's have got a snowballs chance in a snowstorm, in the middle of winter in antarctica. Don't write them off at all, especially when the last time we didn't have our star halves pairing was the 24-0 thumping in the 05 Tri Nations Final...