What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v England Match Thread

CGD

Juniors
Stream anybody? The Orange Sport link that Miguel left in the other thread doesn't seem to be playing it. I can see it mentioned near the bottom, but I get a 404 error when clicking it.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Is anyone is NZ listening with the english commentary through Sky, makes a difference then listening to Costigan

Meth

Staff member
Lovely pass from Marshall to Harrison- Harrison should have just taken the tackle

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Is anyone is NZ listening with the english commentary through Sky, makes a difference then listening to Costigan

i forgot about that possibility until cositgan wanked on with ka pow sau after the though he scored off a forward pass.

so, so much better.

f**k you sky for employing costigan, but thanks for the alternate option.

Usain Bolt

Bench
I thought it would be those Pom Super League commentators who are awful but these guys are good. Anyone know who they are?

The 18th Man

Juniors
Woeful = England.

Not sure which is more embarassing thus far, Nathan Fein doing the haka or their inept play.

Meth

Staff member
Not sure why the Kiwis are so insistent on the left hand side- obviously to test out Goulding, but with Manu gone and SKD over on that right hand side and looking dangerous we should be equally keen to head in that direction when we are on attack