What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v England Match Thread

lockyno1

Post Whore
The team aren't that slow. It's more a case of this is what happens when you appoint literally the worst coach in the country to coach a national team.

Don't appoint an English coach. Get an Australian coach, they are just better. Your wingers are slow, why are they in the side. Seriously, you have the halves but that is where it ends. I have watched heaps of SL and the players are there if you get the right coach.

Meth

Staff member
The BBC commentary just skitzed out and went all staticky- I still prefer that to Costigan

Gmac

Juniors
The only thing worse then the english backline is the typical NZ coverage of this game.. I mean i know we whinge about nine but fmd it could be a lot worse!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Those commenting on the crowd should've been watching earlier on. Wide shots show pretty clearly they've ticketed to force the crowd to look packed in big sections of the stadium. I'm gonna say somewhere between 15k and 20k, a good solid crowd at Wellington. 16k is about the average in recent years.

Usain Bolt

Bench
We need these english commentators to call every game. The least bias commentators I have ever heard in League

Evil Homer

Staff member
Don't appoint an English coach. Get an Australian coach, they are just better. Your wingers are slow, why are they in the side. Seriously, you have the halves but that is where it ends. I have watched heaps of SL and the players are there if you get the right coach.
Agreed, but any English coach would also be better. McNamara is the guy who took Bradford Bulls from 5 consecutive Grand Finals to 13th position in 4 years. Briscoe is quite fast on the wing, but he's playing outside a guy who is completely unable to pass the ball. Goulding wouldn't be in the team if it wasn't for the injury to Hall, he shouldn't even be on the tour really.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Usain Bolt are you for real? Those jerseys look awesome.