What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v England Match Thread

Scorpio30

Bench
Why arent they playing as "Great Britain"....I know its 4 nations....but it would be better if they were "full strength".

Evil Homer

Staff member
Team for next week:

1.Tomkins
2.Hall
3.Shenton
4.Widdop
5.Briscoe
6.Brown
7.Robinson
8.Graham
9.Roby
10.Carvell
11.Ellis
12.Joel
13.O'Loughlin

14.Westwood
15.Crabtree
16.Burgess
17.Lunt

O'Loughlin to play the full 80 as a playmaking lock, not an extra prop as McNamara bizarrely used him as today.

It's a joke that Robinson is the only 7 in the squad, I know the injuries to McGuire and Eastmond haven't helped but there's still no excuse. Also a joke that Pryce and Gleeson have been omitted, Atkins is a donkey and anyone could see he was going to be exposed at international level.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Are you kidding, Ellis and Burgess look a shadow of the players they were in Super League.

That's because they look like superstars when playing against the ESL nuffies. Against hardened NRL vets they just look like good forwards.

It's all a matter of relevance

Evil Homer

Staff member
That's because they look like superstars when playing against the ESL nuffies. Against hardened NRL vets they just look like good forwards.

It's all a matter of relevance
And that's why they won so many player of the year awards and dream team selections.

I'm talking about in international terms anyway. They seem to have gone backwards as players.

slammingsam

Juniors
Englands structure is absolute balls. It is piss poor. It makes Burgess and Ellis look second rate. Thats what happens when you pick a ball runner in the 7 and a hopeless player in the 6. Neither are ball players. Burgess and Ellis ran more decoys then any other second row pairing i have seen.