What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v Gt Britain: Spoilers and match talk

eels_fan_01

Bench
lockyno1 said:
"Rust", LMAO! They just played a trial game last week and most of the side was playing together in the SL GF. That is no excuse!

1.They played the quality of a knights jersey flegg team.

2.Half the side didnt play agaisnt the Kiwis, it was really their 2nd team.

They can only get better i think the first game was always going to be their worst but there is no excuses from now on in for them.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
Locky they played a bloody Newcastle D side, they arn't the same quality.

If they played a NZ A side I might of agreed but really rust can be given as a legitimate excuse here.

Half of them played in the SL GF FFS! I would imagine more of them play together than NZ do on a regular basis. Being rusty is no excuse!

Big Pete

Referee
How come everyone after the first game said Australia and New Zealand were rusty although 8 players had played in the Grand Final for the Aus team?

Double Standards?

Just give them a chance.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Big Pete said:
How come everyone after the first game said Australia and New Zealand were rusty although 8 players had played in the Grand Final for the Aus team?

Double Standards?

Just give them a chance.

Well i think its a misunderstanding sometimes. When i say GB were rusty, i meant as a team but not individually.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
I have to ask one thing about the GB team. body language wise...

do they actually like each other ?

Their whole look was that of a team where the individuals either don't like each other, or at best are strangers.

innsaneink

Referee
Kurt Angle said:
I have to ask one thing about the GB team. body language wise...

do they actually like each other ?

Their whole look was that of a team where the individuals either don't like each other, or at best are strangers.

They looked very very nervous to me leaving the sheds and during the anthems etc.

Latest posts