What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knightmare for Willow

roopy

Referee
I was just writing a pm to fill Willow in on developments in the Knights section, and it struck me what bad timing this is for him.

For those that don't know, Willow is one of the site administrators who is largely reponsible for designing the site (with Legend), and he is a passionate Dragons supporter.

My little note telling him that we can expect maybe hundreds of Knights supporter to drop in over the next few days is probably not the thing he would most want to read over his cornflakes this morning.

It just struck me as funny and I thought i'd share it.

Doctor

Bench
Ah no I wouldn't imagine it would be a good sideorder with breakie this morning.

I don't know about hundreds of Knights fans though - I wouldn't have thought of coming here if Antonius hadn't told me of the site. That's just me though.

Has there been any progress on informing other fans of developments and this site many have moved to?

roopy

Referee
Original_Chook said:
Ah no I wouldn't imagine it would be a good sideorder with breakie this morning.

I don't know about hundreds of Knights fans though - I wouldn't have thought of coming here if Antonius hadn't told me of the site. That's just me though.

Has there been any progress on informing other fans of developments and this site many have moved to?

Wayne has been good enough to put up a link which comes up when you try to sign in to the official Knights forum.
I think that is why about 50 people signed up last night, and why we can expect many more. Antonius arranged with Wayne for this to happen.

A good move by Wayne to give people the opportunity to keep together. If and when he gets the Knights forum back up he should keep most people from finding a new interest.

Anonymous

Juniors
Thanks for the reminder roopy. :D
And welcome to all the new Knights fans... the more the merrier.

Before the match, I was sitting with some mates in St George Leagues Club scratching out injured players in the Big League mag then we had a look at the Knights forward pack. We knew were pretty much done for before kickoff but we want along just the same. Well played to the Knights... they smashed us up front - simple as that.

antonius

Coach
roopy said:
Original_Chook said:

Wayne has been good enough to put up a link which comes up when you try to sign in to the official Knights forum.
I think that is why about 50 people signed up last night, and why we can expect many more. Antonius arranged with Wayne for this to happen.

A good move by Wayne to give people the opportunity to keep together. If and when he gets the Knights forum back up he should keep most people from finding a new interest.
I've been in touch with Wayne constantly since this all happened, He has promised to let me know of any developments, and as soon as I hear anything I'll put it up on here. I,ve also written to Conway and the admin, as has Chook, if and it's a big if I get any sort of reply I'll put that up too. This site has a lot of features that a lot of the old forum members wanted Wayne to have, so I guess lets enjoy them now we're here.

Terminator

First Grade
Willow said:
Thanks for the reminder roopy. :D
And welcome to all the new Knights fans... the more the merrier.

Before the match, I was sitting with some mates in St George Leagues Club scratching out injured players in the Big League mag then we had a look at the Knights forward pack. We knew were pretty much done for before kickoff but we want along just the same. Well played to the Knights... they smashed us up front - simple as that.
Thanks Willow, were pretty much going to smash everyone for the next few years I think :lol: , good luck in 04.

Latest posts