What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 2008 Season Preview

Bicey_18

Bench
Nah mate i think we will finish in the 8 actually... i was referring to Battler's predictions

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
I hope im wrong, its just a prediction. I know we can do better but its a whole new side I don't expect big things from them after one year together.

aqua_duck

Coach
We can't do worse than 07, I mean we got rid of tanner, Tighe, brown, reynoldson and carmont. Thats an extra 5 wins right there

otori

Juniors
The competition is just so tight that you need a team that really holds so many superstars to win the premiership. Look at Melbourne and all the superstars they had. It's like in the NBA with the Spurs.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
otori said:
The competition is just so tight that you need a team that really holds so many superstars to win the premiership. Look at Melbourne and all the superstars they had. It's like in the NBA with the Spurs.

Yeh thats my point the sides are so close together that I don't think we have the combinations or experience to challenge just yet, in a few years maybe. But if i'm wrong then i'll be happy.