What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights, Broncos, Panthers, Bulldgos. strip them of there premierships

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
The Bulldogs were made to get under the salary cap, and then won the comp, therefore their premiership will remain. If the Storm get under the cap and win next year, then good on them and it will be recognised as a legitimate victory.

For a lot of fans that Bulldogs win was dodgy anyway, it may be official and the NRL didn't take it away but it is still dodgy.
Andrew Ryan was the captain that day, he was signed up when they were rorting the cap, as were other players. The players naturally went into an us against them attitude and took pay cuts to stay together. They won the comp but it was done with some players on the team that would never have been there if they didn't cheat.

This is why Gallop has said they don't want the players taking pay cuts and they need to lose players, the team has been assembled illegally.

nehalem

Juniors
call it what you want.. bottom line.. they were over the cap and spent more then they should of..

Strip all of them of there premierships.

No...because they were punished according to their crime, they were fined or dealt with otherwise.

It just so happens that the storms crimes exceeded any of the other clubs breaches (5 years of systematic cheating for f**ks sake)...hence they lost their premierships and got the boot for this season.

In conclusion: your an idiot :crazy:

Didgi

Simostorm, stormbati and Mark Rudd. It's arrogant slimeballs like you that bring down the respect I and all other posters (except some Dragons fans) have for your club and your supporters. Proper fans like Kia Ora, Noa, Dani, Stormchaser etc must cry every tine you post your drivel in this forum. Friday night and Saturday morning most posters were feeling some level of sympathy to the fans and players. Some arrogant comments by those involved with the club didn't help, then you wankers come along and further lower the respect with your pointless as sh*t threads gloating and whinging over nothing that can be changed.

But I guess Im just what, a bull-f**ker?

What I said still stands. Grow a f**king brain. I admire your willingness to express your opinion, but think before you f**king post.

Loudstrat

Coach
This is either another pathetic Misty-esque troll thread or just the ramblings of a bitter idiot.

Don't worry Frank. No one would ever break a salary cap to sign you.

Has Gallop takin the Premiership of these other cheating scum teams yet?
Yes dingbat - off Melbourne for 07 and 09.

BTW, how the hell can the NRL strip Canterbury of a premiership that Penrith won ffs?????

Latest posts