What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights for life!!!!!!

Big Tim

First Grade
What a marvellous day yesterday was, not only did my Mum get married, but I paid a man money to jab me with needles and ink a Knights emblem permanently onto my skin. So now I am officially Knights for life.

So come on boys, I went through my 1 1/2 hours of pain, now it is your turn to put the Goosters and their fans through pain that is 40 times worse. Do or die final, meaning we DO and they DIE. C'mon boys we are bringing that premiership back where it belongs this year.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Thats awesome tim!
When i went to get my tat, I was considering a little knights logo but decided to get something else instead.
Where abouts is it?

Man oh man my tat hurt like hell, it look 50 minutes and that was enough for me....one and a half hours :?

Kaz

junior
When I got my Tat of the current Broncos emblem, it didn't hurt, but then mine is just black with the word Broncos underneath it.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Yours didn't hurt?
:shock:
Mines quite detailed and colourful, perhaps thats why it hurt so much? Or i'm just a big wuss!

Leasha

Juniors
A word of warning - based on a true story...
If you decide to get a Knights tattoo, there are a few rules to follow that make the process more effective:
1. Don't go while you are drunk
2. Don't go to a somewhat 'less exclusive' tattoo parlour
3. Don't get your tattoo in a foreign country, or somewhere else where the tattooist doesn't know the name of the footy team!

A very good friend of mine didn't follow ANY of these rules - she decided to get the tattoo when she was in the USA. Now, if you look at the tattoo, the logo is excellent, but apparently she is now a fan of the Newastle "Nights"... she wasn't impressed!

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
Leasha said:
A word of warning - based on a true story...
If you decide to get a Knights tattoo, there are a few rules to follow that make the process more effective:
1. Don't go while you are drunk
2. Don't go to a somewhat 'less exclusive' tattoo parlour
3. Don't get your tattoo in a foreign country, or somewhere else where the tattooist doesn't know the name of the footy team!

A very good friend of mine didn't follow ANY of these rules - she decided to get the tattoo when she was in the USA. Now, if you look at the tattoo, the logo is excellent, but apparently she is now a fan of the Newastle "Nights"... she wasn't impressed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
I tell you what, if we win the premiership without Andrew. I wil get a Knights Tatoo. It is only fair that such an amazing effort should be matched by the fans.

I just dont know where to put it? ;-)

Risa

Bench
Saw Tim's tatt yesterday, it's so cool! I'm too chicken to get one though. I keep thinking his tatt is just going to wash off lol.

It's all coloured in and everything, looks awesome!

Anonymous

Juniors
Big Tim2 said:
What a marvellous day yesterday was, not only did my Mum get married, but I paid a man money to jab me with needles and ink a Knights emblem permanently onto my skin. So now I am officially Knights for life.

So come on boys, I went through my 1 1/2 hours of pain, now it is your turn to put the Goosters and their fans through pain that is 40 times worse. Do or die final, meaning we DO and they DIE. C'mon boys we are bringing that premiership back where it belongs this year.
GEE Big Tim.. You mUST feel like a GOOSE today.. they way we submitted YET AGAIN to those Goosters...... That TAT is tehere forever,, the kNights will be broke by OCTOBER... They cannot afford to pay the players payments this year after another $250k loss for the season....

Hope when Con Constantine buys the club for next to nothign they dont change the colors so you dont need an arm transplant.. just the brain one!

Zoidberg

First Grade
That's cool Big Tim. I'll get 1 one day.
Can you post a pic of it or of the actual logo you used.

Big Tim

First Grade
Ok, It was worth every cent I paid, I am Knights forever, whether we fold or merge or change colours in my mind we will always be the NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS. It is on my upper left arm, near the shoulder. It is 6 x 5cm (doesnt sound big, but I wanted matchbox size, but I couldnt have the detail that size), and it did'nt hurt, and the minor pain was worth it, and I am prolly getting another tattoo in March (cos I cant go to the beach for 2-3 weeks)

And no Risa, it wont wash off, I was worried that it would when I showered cos it looks like a paint one. I have to go back in 3 weeks to get a touch up cos a small section was not coloured well and he couldnt fix it on the day cos it would have smudged the red. I dont know if the colour hurts more, it just feels like someone is scratching you, constantly, and the pain is one that you can forget.

Anyone that is thinking about getting a tattoo, remember there will be blood, so make sure you expect that. But dont worry it doesnt hurt.

And to you Vigilante, if you felt the way I feel, and many others feel about this team you would understand that this club will be forever, wether the team folds or whatever, this club will always be there for me, as it is branded on me for ever. You are the one who needs a brain transplant. This place would be alot more friendlier without your attitude.

Zoidberg, I used a proud and passionate members sticker, and the tattooist blew it up to a suitable size and then I just let him at my left arm. It is the greatest thing I have ever done to show my support for my club.

I will get a pic soon and put a link on here for you all.

astrogirl

First Grade
That's tops Tim. But I get the shivers just hearing you describe the pain. I got my ears pierced a year ago, and that's more than enough pain for astrogirl!!!

princess plj

Juniors
astrogirl said:
That's tops Tim. But I get the shivers just hearing you describe the pain. I got my ears pierced a year ago, and that's more than enough pain for astrogirl!!!

u and me both astrogirl- i am petrified of needles. every afternoon i walk past a tatoo shop which is on my road and all u can hear is the drilling noise and thats enough to put me off.....

bronnie34

Juniors
Thats awesome tim! What a great idea it took me ages to think of what i wanted.
When I got my tat it hurt a little but I think the outline is the part thats hurts the most but by the time thats done you get used the pain.

*knights_Lady*

Juniors
Big Tim2 said:
I dont know if the colour hurts more, it just feels like someone is scratching you, constantly, and the pain is one that you can forget.

Nah dude, it's not the fact that colour hurst more (as opposed to plain black) it's because of the fact that it is actually coloured in (as yours is)that results in more pain. When they are pressing hard, the pressure is constantly on to fill the colour (as if you are colouring on paper for instance) as opposed to just using the needle for a black outline...
Nonetheless, it looks good, just thankful I'm not the one who went through the 1/1/2 hours of pain... ouch! :shock:

Latest posts