What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights game

Stonecutter

First Grade
Beating the knights and Broncos will go along way to securing a home SF. The Knights have looked below par lately. Shut down Johns and give Dykes (if hes fit) the ball and the victory on the back of the forwards is ours.

The again easier said then done. :)

Inferno

Coach
Thats the way Poiner ;-)

I most interested with our upcoming clash with the Tigers, if we can beat them, then I'll start getting excited. We have struggled against them in recent times, and they dished out our only flogging this year.

White Poiner

Coach
hmmm..

My issue is playing a newcastle team with noddy trying to prove himself against Joey. This could be a danger game..we need to win this one!
Still noddy always seems to lift against newcastle.

We are in the same position as last year. we are on a winning streak. These next 4 games are the acid test for us. If we pass through these next games with a 2-4 wins i will then rate this team as a premiership force.

Untill then.. we are looking good, but have the potential to f**k it up again.

Since 73

First Grade
Joey's struggling if he's blaming the bye.
It will be a lot tougher coming back from a week off than coming back from being pummelled by the warriors in NZ.

Heck we trounced the Cowboys away the week after the bye.
No, they are struggling and if we are serious, we'll win this one.
it'll be won in the forwards though, not the backs.

Run them at Johns Noddy, run them at Johns. He's already struggling.
I know you are reading this.

Macca

Coach
They may have already peaked this year, the Knights. Either that or they are in a mid season slump like the Cowboys. If they realise this and refocus this week we could be in for some trouble.

Winning the battle in the middle third will be so important.

Jayell

Juniors
I like hearing this newly discovered cockiness from you sharks supporters (sorry, 'sharkie' supporters). Its not often that Cronulla are actually given a chance of beating a quality team like Newcastle away from home.

I'd be a little careful about suggesting that Newcastle have peaked to early...we haven't peaked at all- due to the fact that we haven't been able to get out top 13 on the field for more than 2 weeks. When we have we have destroyed sides, and will do so in the upcoming weeks. I think you should be looking a little closer to home to see a team that has peaked too early......

Talk it up Sharkies- just don't expect an easy win on saturday.

B.T.W- There's nothing more satisfying to a Newcastle supporter than running the cleaners through the Sharks...like we did last year.

imasharkie

Coach
The worst part about playing the Knights is we have to put up with their jouvenile supporters antics for the week leading up to the game and then when we beat them you don't see or hear of them until the next game.

jc155776

Coach
Will be a good test. Hopeing Dykes isnt rushed back too early though, dont want him strugling out there at all otherwise Kimmorley will have to take the full load like he use too and that wont suit our new style at all.

Thomo.

First Grade
Jayell said:
I like hearing this newly discovered cockiness from you sharks supporters (sorry, 'sharkie' supporters). Its not often that Cronulla are actually given a chance of beating a quality team like Newcastle away from home.

I'd be a little careful about suggesting that Newcastle have peaked to early...we haven't peaked at all- due to the fact that we haven't been able to get out top 13 on the field for more than 2 weeks. When we have we have destroyed sides, and will do so in the upcoming weeks. I think you should be looking a little closer to home to see a team that has peaked too early......

Talk it up Sharkies- just don't expect an easy win on saturday.

B.T.W- There's nothing more satisfying to a Newcastle supporter than running the cleaners through the Sharks...like we did last year.

far from the truth. most of us realise this is a tough clash. necastle at home, teams have to fight to get the two...same as this week. the sharks know that too.

Macca

Coach
Yeah thats a weird reply. I just got through saying waht a tough game this will be and you claim we are cocky? Weird.

Thomo.

First Grade
Macca said:
Yeah thats a weird reply. I just got through saying waht a tough game this will be and you claim we are cocky? Weird.

yeah i know. i think one of my mates and i on saturday were discussing how each week has been tough. despite us winning a few. thats why i like the comp now. :)

emetic

Juniors
Jayell said:

personally i find it more satisfying when the sharks go into the halftime break 42-0 up (as in 2002) and go on to anihilate the knights, in the process joey cracking the sh1ts cause he's a bad sport and giving dykes a forearm to the head, ending his chances at winning the daily m.

Thomo.

First Grade
emetic said:
personally i find it more satisfying when the sharks go into the halftime break 42-0 up (as in 2002) and go on to anihilate the knights, in the process joey cracking the sh1ts cause he's a bad sport and giving dykes a forearm to the head, ending his chances at winning the daily m.

Bwahahahahah...ahhhh, memories:)

Jayell

Juniors
Emetic,

I guess when you are a sharks supporter you have to hold onto insignificant memories like that. The reality is we have won two premierships in the last ten years. All you f-kers have got is the stupid 'sludge' trophy-good work guys.

Just can't wait to see the sharks slide down the ladder....starting this week.

B.T.W- how are the sharkies home crowds going???? Seems you have won a few games of late, yet still get f-ck all to your big nights at shark park( or whatever its called now). i thought it would have been a sell out against Manly, you know, apparently you guys are two of the form teams at the moment. Strange isn't it? We were getting big crowds last year when we were getting the wooden spoon. Oh, you are a loyal lot, you sharkie supporters.....

Jayell said:
Emetic,

I guess when you are a sharks supporter you have to hold onto insignificant memories like that. The reality is we have won two premierships in the last ten years. All you f-kers have got is the stupid 'sludge' trophy-good work guys.

Just can't wait to see the sharks slide down the ladder....starting this week.

B.T.W- how are the sharkies home crowds going???? Seems you have won a few games of late, yet still get f-ck all to your big nights at shark park( or whatever its called now). i thought it would have been a sell out against Manly, you know, apparently you guys are two of the form teams at the moment. Strange isn't it? We were getting big crowds last year when we were getting the wooden spoon. Oh, you are a loyal lot, you sharkie supporters.....

f*cken moron. Pizz off and eat some coal dust you fuggen lowlife.