What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights game

Roy

Juniors
SHARK-SPURS said:
Beating the knights and Broncos will go along way to securing a home SF. The Knights have looked below par lately. Shut down Johns and give Dykes (if hes fit) the ball and the victory on the back of the forwards is ours.

The again easier said then done. :)

:lol: :lol: that will not happen. You blokes will win but it will be becuase the rest of them team will play sh*t house. The 7,8,9 and 11 will be the only blokes to put in for us. You dont need to shut down joey, it wont ever happen. The rest of our "team" are passengers.

Thomo.

First Grade
Roy said:
:lol: :lol: that will not happen. You blokes will win but it will be becuase the rest of them team will play sh*t house. The 7,8,9 and 11 will be the only blokes to put in for us. You dont need to shut down joey, it wont ever happen. The rest of our "team" are passengers.

geez roy you reckon.

The Knights murdered us in the trials. We've imporved since then the Knights have gone right off the boil. Bit like 2004 in reverse, we beat them in the trials and then they thrashed us in the second round.

I think it will be close.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
emetic said:
personally i find it more satisfying when the sharks go into the halftime break 42-0 up (as in 2002) and go on to anihilate the knights, in the process joey cracking the sh1ts cause he's a bad sport and giving dykes a forearm to the head, ending his chances at winning the daily m.
I'm pretty sure you will find that THAT incident was in a totally different game on a totally different day. I think for memory the "Joey cracking the sh*ts" game was the one u guys won 49-30, not the 64-14 mauling I would rather forget. Just clearing something up ;-)

On Jayell, I do apologise for him coming in here to stir up sh*t.

But on the game on Saturday night, you guys have every right to be confident. You're on fire, and we're going like busteds. You've won what 7 from the last 8 while we havent won in nearly 5 weeks. Hopefully from my perspective, the Knights can come good and hand out a belting, but I'm not holding my breath. Any win will do :p

Since 73

First Grade
Jayell:

B.T.W- There's nothing more satisfying to a Newcastle supporter than running the cleaners through the Sharks...like we did last year.

Gee Einstein, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Thanks for saving us the trouble of bringing up last year.
While we were playing the semi-finals, you were nailing the wooden spoon to the clubhouse wall.

woodenspoon.jpg

Special K

Coach
I read in the knights forum some guy didn't know who Kinga and Douglas were...

An ignorant Knights fan - who woulda thunk it?

Jimbo

Immortal
Jobdog said:
I'm pretty sure you will find that THAT incident was in a totally different game on a totally different day. I think for memory the "Joey cracking the sh*ts" game was the one u guys won 49-30, not the 64-14 mauling I would rather forget. Just clearing something up ;-)

He was half right

Joey elbowed Dykes in 2001

And stiff-armed just about everyone else in 2002...

knights 2004

Juniors
why all the hostility?
its getting so angry in here, i think everyone needs to settle down a bit. our football teams are playing each other and we are reverting to attacking each others towns when the reality is most of us probably hasnt spent more than 10 minutes in the others town.

im sure cronulla is a good place and i will visit it one day, i also live in newy and love it too.

but seriously lets stop all the attacks about stuff thats pretty ridiculous.

its a footy game, lets leave it at that

Special K

Coach
knights 2004 said:
why all the hostility?
its getting so angry in here, i think everyone needs to settle down a bit. our football teams are playing each other and we are reverting to attacking each others towns when the reality is most of us probably hasnt spent more than 10 minutes in the others town.

im sure cronulla is a good place and i will visit it one day, i also live in newy and love it too.

homo:crazy:

coolumsharkie

Referee
knights 2004 said:
why all the hostility?

What? :lol:

This is FAR from getting hostile, hell this is friendly banter compared to some of the sh*t that goes down here, I think you need to f**k off back to your own forum, who handed you a rule book on the way in?

I'm sure Cronulla is a good place and I will visit it one day?:crazy:

:lol:

emetic

Juniors
Jimbo said:
He was half right

Joey elbowed Dykes in 2001

And stiff-armed just about everyone else in 2002...

yep thats right, i was mistaken but still everyone got the point :) . Joey always gets the sh1ts when he plays the sharks.

and dykes was playing for parra in 02 wasn't he? :?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Inferno said:
inferno3010-Dirty_Johns.jpg

Dirty Bastard Johns.

GET IT DONE SHARKS AND FIRE UP.
All I'll say is that if we rediscover the form from the first five rounds, God help you all on Saturday night. Whether or not we do is a totally different matter. What a team to play for Joey to break the all-time pointscoring record ;-) I can feel a big one from Joey.

Inferno

Coach
Jobdog said:
All I'll say is that if we rediscover the form from the first five rounds, God help you all on Saturday night. Whether or not we do is a totally different matter. What a team to play for Joey to break the all-time pointscoring record ;-) I can feel a big one from Joey.

We don't need God's help, HE'S OUR FULLBACK!!!