What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights investigating incident

billy2

Juniors
The strange thing about this situation is that his manager is probably fielding offers from half the clubs in the NRL already.

Wato

Juniors
The police incident report calling for any witnesses to come forward and details of the incident was up on there website last night.

7-11

Juniors
Sooo i'm hungover as f**k and really can't be bothered to figure out who this is. Can someone inbox me who they believe it is if you can't speculate in the forum?

Frederick

Staff member
Sooo i'm hungover as f**k

you-re-awesome-tamar20-29422336-359-450.jpg

Still more scoops than anything by Wiedler
Mate he couldn't scoop ice cream let alone write a decent truth. He should be sacked by fairfax for being so blatantly Mundine's PR man. It is stomach turning reading his column. This week he basically implied ET is an a###hole. Why? Cos he had a falling out with Paul Mellor and won't give any info as to why. Big deal. It is noone's business.

Spot On

Coach
Mate he couldn't scoop ice cream let alone write a decent truth. He should be sacked by fairfax for being so blatantly Mundine's PR man. It is stomach turning reading his column. This week he basically implied ET is an a###hole. Why? Cos he had a falling out with Paul Mellor and won't give any info as to why. Big deal. It is noone's business.

Mate, I am embarrassed to say I read that too. The link to the story had me thinking his show had been axed for an incident he caused with his crew. Then I read the dribble about Mellor. His editor needs his arse kicked as well for allowing that tripe to be printed.

Matt23

Staff member
Nothing much on NBN news, dare say it will be dealt with in-house.
Edit, incident was minor, no charges to be laid.

Last edited:

billy2

Juniors
Just on NBN that police and Knights are going to take no action over the incident.

No one named - i'd like to think it could be left at that - but it won't be.

Mate, I am embarrassed to say I read that too. The link to the story had me thinking his show had been axed for an incident he caused with his crew. Then I read the dribble about Mellor. His editor needs his arse kicked as well for allowing that tripe to be printed.
I don't know why i read it anymore. It would be nice if they could get a real story breaker for a news columnist. Rothfield think he runs the game vicariously through Gallop.

bluesbreaker

Bench
It was Pete Mata-utaiasjdklasdjklaj.

Source: Today's Newcastle Herald. (can't link just yet because i can get in strife).

RABK

Referee
Looks like Bennett made him stand a ring of other young players and tore strips of him infront of them. Good stuff.

Latest posts