What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Jersey Flegg Semi Final Team

Frederick

Staff member
Knights Jersey Flegg Semi Final Team
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - Newcastle Knights

NEWCASTLE v ST GEORGE AT LEICHHARDT OVAL
2.30PM SUNDAY, 24 SEPTEMBER 2006
JERSEY FLEGG
Coach: Rip Taylor
  1. Sam Wooden
  2. Akuila Uate
  3. Stephen Gordon
  4. Callan Richardson
  5. Jonathon Wright
  6. Scott Dureau
  7. Luke Walsh
  8. Tim Natusch
  9. Terence Seu Seu
  10. Kade Snowden (C)
  11. Jacob Ling
  12. Cory Paterson
  13. Jon Tupou
INTERCHANGE
  1. Hanan Laban
  2. Warren Schillings
  3. Larry Taufua
  4. Simon Allen
  5. Matthew Cooper
  6. Hayden Jeans
LINK

roopy

Referee
No surprizes.
Well managed by Rip Taylor to get the best side of the year on the field for the most important game - although sitting out many of the stars for the last few games seems radical to say the least.
No one knows how to win final series like Rip - so the guys will be fit and pumped and confident.

Master Vippo

Juniors
Yee-hah. Knights are still in the race for one premiership at least! I hope they show Flegg GF on Nine.

Ben

Bench
I would love to see the Flegg boys get through this game on onto the Grand Final. They have played so well all year that anything short of a Grand Final will be a travesty. May be a bit harsh, but it would just be deflating to see the team lose now.

Go Knights!

aqua_duck

Coach
That is an insane team, especially the pack, no weaknesses and then you got Uate, Richardson, and Luke Walsh in the backs

northey

First Grade
will be in syd this weekend - going to a friends party at some club.. so if i am awake i will go to the game!

great team!

astrogirl

First Grade
Grrr

I thought I would have time to go but I don't. Having mates round for dinner tonight and I have to do some prep.

To those who go - have fun :D