What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

knights new jersey accidently unveiled early?

Kaz

junior
The jersey has been shown before.

It was in the Chrisco Hamper catalog. Kidley was wearing it.

Ya can't keep any secrets. :lol:

The Knights where waiting until they got a sponsor, before showing it.

At this rate it will be released soon with or with the sponsor.

muddy

Juniors
The juniors were wearing them today at EAS. Looked fantastic much better then in the Chrisco catalogue. The only difference was they had Pepsi on them and they are the ones in the computer game.

Nuke

Staff member
I saw the new jersey in this forum months ago. I then made it for that 'Rugby League' computer game (yonks before I knew there was gonna be a sequel). It took me a while to get used to it, but I must confess I like it.

I saw the shorts on the Knights website (the shorts in the 'Rugby League 2' aren't exactly right - they need the 'Knights' text under the red lines), and I only know what the new socks will look like because of that promo pic for 'RL2'.

Knightmare

Coach
I like it- reminds me of Newcastle's very first jersey they wore in the Challenge Cup against Manly. It's plain but it's traditional 8)

IanG

Coach
SO I take it that they're still hanging out on closing theis sponsorship deal before it comes out offically. Cuz Knights Kingdom are still advertising Pre-Order your 2005 Knights Jersey.

BUDERUS

Juniors
rl2_05.jpg

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Probably coz he has turned up to the wrong stadium. That bit of grandstand in the background doesnt look like anything in the NRL.

Latest posts