What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights no1 ticket holder

Good to see Knights No1 ticket holder /supporter or whatever you want to call him in the crowd last night with all his Storm supporters gear on.

Return that ticket now and drop the no1 ticket holder/supporter or whatever you want to call it tag!

Serc

First Grade
I agree - and remove his name from that award given out on presentation night.

Matt23

Staff member
Who should replace old one eyed Jack as number 1 ticket holder?

roopy

Referee
Jennifer Hawkins.
Genuine Knights fan.
High profile.
Has the good taste to have nothing to do with Newton.

Serc

First Grade
Hawkins would be a fantastic choice for those reasons above, great idea!

Nuffy

Bench
I reckon we should look to "recruit" a star No 1 ticket holder

What about Punter?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
roopy said:
Jennifer Hawkins.
Genuine Knights fan.
High profile.
Has the good taste to have nothing to do with Newton.
I agree 1000000% with what you've said Roopy. Now, make it happen :cool:

Bicey_18

Bench
Ive been hearing R69 and Skeepe want the tag of Knights No 1 ticket holder..... perhaps co No 1's?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bicey_18 said:
Ive been hearing R69 and Skeepe want the tag of Knights No 1 ticket holder..... perhaps co No 1's?
Its a nice sentiment, but Jen will do just fine thanks:crazy:

Hanscholo

Bench
Ill forgive him being pictured in the crowd wearing Storm gear to support his son. In hindsight it wasnt that bad for me, however at the time i was furious. I have calmed downed some since and remembered that family in that situation comes first and it wasnt like they were playing the knights, cause tbh i was supporting manly that knight, so yea, i certainly cant talk.

As for the number one ticket holder. Id prefer they went out and picked one of the 80 year old ladies that have been to every single knights game since 1988 and have sat there in the cold watching the boys play in the good times and the bad instead of some half arsed celebirty. Having celebrity supporters is never a reason why anyone in Newcastle should support the knights, we just arent like that as a community.

Latest posts